Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who will reign supreme
chipotle
qdoba
moe's
gently caress all this poo poo i'm going to taco bell
some other local bullshit chain no one cares about
View Results

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I got the Chipotle quesadilla and I liked it even though my delivery driver forgot all the "sides." I have good taco sauce.

Kind of demonstrates that Chipotle makes some pretty good chicken, but for some reason everything they have on the menu overpowers the taste of your protein.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
There used to be a Moe's near Mrs. WITCHCRAFT's workplace, and sometimes they would all order from there for lunch.

I noticed that she had gastrointestinal distress after eating there a few times, I said something but she was like "lol no its just the beans it happens to a bunch of people"

She brought leftovers home and we shared it and both had gastrointestinal distress. "This is food poisoning" I said.

The next time her work ordered lunch from Moe's, 3 people got sick including her.

Mrs. WITCHCRAFT hasn't eaten Moe's since then. I'm not going to say "I told you so" because losing a tasty food source is sad enough on its own. Man, that sucks. The burrito we shared had beef and lots of guac and tasted good.

That's my Moe's story.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Rick posted:

I got the Chipotle quesadilla and I liked it even though my delivery driver forgot all the "sides." I have good taco sauce.

Kind of demonstrates that Chipotle makes some pretty good chicken, but for some reason everything they have on the menu overpowers the taste of your protein.

I had it a few days ago, I heard some complaints about the servings but all you have to do is get some rice and beans for sides instead of 3 loving dipping sauces. It was fine, just like the burrito and bowl. Just a rice, bean, protein and sauce delivery mechanism.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.
Crazy Bowls and Wraps was vastly superior to these.

https://crazybowlsandwraps.com/menu/

Sadly the ones where I lived closed :-(

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."

-- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i used to eat chipotle 5 days a week and i just ate it again at lunch for the first time in a long time....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Just had a Moe's burrito and queso. Their queso, chips, chicken, and peppers are all so good

Definitely blows Chipotle/Qdoba out the water imo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

qdoba has the best queso

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Qdoba has breakfast burritos which, if you argue with them enough, they will actually put rice in.

If you really want to ruin your day at like 830AM, I highly recommend them because they are loving delicious.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
why on earth would i argue with someone to put rice in my burrito wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Aardvark! posted:

why on earth would i argue with someone to put rice in my burrito wtf

Burritos and the rice within are the most socially acceptable way for me to get cheese and sour cream and various sauces into me.