Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rpgclassics was my go-to for snes rpgs. the new site's around but hasnt been updated since 2012, bit the archive still exists: http://archive.rpgclassics.com/

i dont remember much from it but iirc it had some pretty badass 90s-00s gamer stuff. like the one thing i remember ws that the guy who wrote the chrono trigger shine mentioned whenever he brought up the sunglasses that the only good use for them irl was to check out girls boobs without getting caught and 13 year old me thought that made a lot of sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There was an old RPG website I used to go to a lot called Cosmo Canyon and they had a parody FAQ for a fake RPG called Beath of Flams. The website is long gone but I found the FAQ. I thought it was funny as hell when I was 12 but it's just full of cringe monkey cheese type humor

http://serpent231.tripod.com/beath.txt

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There's a whistle here, but don't blow it. If you do,
Mr. Sparkle (he looks like Homer Simpson's disembodied head)
flies out and begins saying stuff in Japanese. Then he
attacks, and he's really tough. He uses Buffalo Buffalo
Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo and "Join Me
or Die!" to give everyone Spam damage and diarrhea.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cabbage, Gimdin, and Arenj unveil a demo for The Khakain Project, a game based on our board. It would never be completed, no matter how much we complained.