Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Tactics Ogre was probably the first game I ever used the internet to find info for and it blows me away that this Tactics Ogre fan site still exists. The info there is still really useful and it covers a ton of non-obvious stuff in detail. Also love that a lot the sections are written in character.

Guildus: Hello...ladies! I get to explain to you what you can become once you've trained for a while in the basic ranks. There are some tough-rear end females on this page! Men, feel free to sit and watch this presentation as well--it'll be breathtaking!

The about me page when talks about his favorite tv shows being Married with Children and In Living Color makes this poo poo even better.

There any other old sites like this still around?

KawaseFan isn't old enough but it has the look and feel of an old site and a ton of cool stuff like these maps and I can see KawaseFan keeping this thing around forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

That performance art faq made me remember this rpg tabloid parody for the first time in years.

lol, skimming through some of the headlines Frog a Racist?

Sivek fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Aug 15, 2020

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

I think VideogamerX and the Ys Utopia guy would get along pretty well.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Cockashocka posted:

http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lkmain.html

Sure it hasn't been updated for about a decade, but it's still up on the internet, for now at least.

lmao at the Roy's Sports Hall section. There's like a thousand entries detailing mario universe boxing matches and post-fight interviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

This walkthrough is incredible. Someone made basic illustrations for beating every stage in Umihara Kawase Shun.