Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Chewbecca posted:

*a beautiful brunette woman smiles serenely at the camera while tapping her nails against the side of a chocolate box. In the background a fire alarm chirps at 15 second intervals*

Luvcow posted:

*an attractive young girl whispers slowly and deliberately into the microphone as she enters her kitchen* "welcome to part two of my friday night. now that i've finally gotten through my unexpected bout of diarrhea and flushed it all away i thought i'd make some margaritas using my new blender" *abrupt chaotic noise of the blender crushing through some ice as a dog begins panic barking in the background and inaudible whispering as she continues to make and describe her drink*

lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Literally A Person posted:

it's a guy palm-mute chugging speed metal songs on an electric guitar with no amp and the microphone is 14' away.

loving lmao

Twenty Four

ASMR: My Ex drunk as hell out in front of my house in the middle of the night alternating between screaming about how "they are too good for me" and sobbing for me to "take them back" while I wait for the police to arrive (2:04:87)