Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

What's a good printer/cutter combo for up to a grand? I know combination ones are expensive so separate is good unless there's some banger combo in that range which I've determined probably isn't the case.

Me and my wife basically just want to make dumb stickers/t shirts, no commercial intent so output isn't a concern, just quality. It's coming from my wife looking a Cricut but upon looking at it it doesn't do what it pretends to, it's just a cutter.

Basically the goal is to put my stupid rear end dog's face on a mug as a vinyl sticker in full color, or on a t shirt, and all future goals will be similar and never at any kind of business scale.

I'm overwhelmed by google because I don't know poo poo about this sort of thing so sifting through the bullshit is tough.

Help me A&T for I am in need...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

May I suggest asking about this in DIY also

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Will do I didn't realize we had a specific DIY thread thank you