Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

I can eat the whoel burger from start to finish without taking a break. I guess you could say i'm not like other girls lol. But that's just how I am, it's no big deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
A girl you say?!?! :swoon:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

old friend

Chewbecca posted:

A girl you say?!?! :swoon:

I once ate two very large breakfasts and everyone said "wow, how do you eat so much" and i just smiled and shrugged. I should've put sunglasses on really

nut

theres no loving way you can eat an entire burger

Prof. Crocodile

gonna be honest here i normally have to take a break when eating a burger and i don't feel like that makes me any less of a man

Chewbecca

Don't know about you fellahs, but I love a girl with a healthy appetite :wiggle:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

old friend

nut posted:

theres no loving way you can eat an entire burger

I've no reason to lie about this honestly. If you don't believe me, buy me a big burger and i'll eat the whole thing from start to finsih

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Well I am a casual drug user.

By this I mean that I use drugs casually. Four tabs of LSD you found while cleaning out your freezer? Give them here. All of them. No it's not a special occasion why do you ask? And that you made in the lab? Not neurotoxic you say? Pour up.

nut

spends the rest of my day huffing loudly and puttering around the house, periodically raising my heads to whisper talk something like, "unbelievable" or, "I don't...I can't..." into the air

old friend

Chewbecca

You got discord?!

BattleSausage

I'm butter side up, baby.

burgers have that wierd shell that's kind of soft but you have to peel it before you can really get to the burg. I had one recently that had some white circle things and some red paste on it, it was p. good.

Khanstant
OP one trick i learned recently was eat half now, chug the fries, and u have a secret half burger treat a few hours later 4 dessert

Chewbecca

So I heard there were girls itt? Goonettes? Ladygoons? Potential ~curvy goon girlfriends~ ??

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

yes i知 a girl. yes i can eat an entire burger. we exist

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Chewbecca

watho posted:

yes i’m a girl. yes i can eat an entire burger. we exist

Get on AIM

Escape From Noise

Hamburger steak or hamburger sandwich? This is important.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Boiguh

Chewbecca

Beyond Meat burgers are the best burgers, quote if ya down :emptyquote:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*tapping my friend on the shoulder and pointing in disbelief as the girl at the end of the lunch counter finishes her burger, whispering* "she's not like other girls..."

*several other men in the diner whisper to each other*

nut

I知 not like the other girls *unhinges my jaw and eats the whole burger no chew*. all the boys eyes are replaced with hearts as they watch violent peristaltic contractions drag the fully formed burger down my esophagus

old friend

nut posted:

I知 not like the other girls *unhinges my jaw and eats the whole burger no chew*. all the boys eyes are replaced with hearts as they watch violent peristaltic contractions drag the fully formed burger down my esophagus

Omg same though this is what i'm SAYING!

Finger Prince

Chewbecca posted:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Finger Prince

Plot twist: entire burger was eaten with a knife and fork.

City of Glompton

nut posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

frump truck

hello... again!

how delicious is the entire burger

frump truck

hello... again!

[pedantic voice] in theory, nobody can eat an ENTIRE burger, because some crumbs will fall on the plate and floor

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

frump truck posted:

[pedantic voice] in theory, nobody can eat an ENTIRE burger, because some crumbs will fall on the plate and floor

i can eat an ENTIRE burger :wink:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Prof. Crocodile

i am going to eat entire burger for dinner today op

i'l show you

i'll show you all...

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
wish i had a bf so i could watch him fit an entire burger into his mouth 1x/week

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

vanisher

The Entire burger is two charbroiled patties with lettuce, pickles, and tomato.

vanisher

If you use 'entire' (lower case E) it doesn't meet the World Burger Standard or burger enhancing drugs were taken by the cook

Vei
must be nice

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Chewbecca posted:

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I once ate a whole bag of chips.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
one time I bet my brother 5 bucks to eat a whole
burger and he was really close to eating it all and I punched him in the arm and stole the burger and threw it away and I never paid him 5 bucs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Thunder Moose posted:

I once ate a whole bag of chips.

just the bag

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext