Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

bossy lady posted:

Can you imagine the fleshlight bruce wayne's funding could create? The possibilities are limitless

Instead he wastes his time fighting crime

gently caress you Batman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

AFewBricksShy posted:

I like his non-batman movies a lot, The Prestige is probably my favorite. His batman movies are good for being batman movies but aren't great otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQpfYAxfiak

I found inception to have a wide array of questionable story decisions as well.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Yeah like for starters, why did Leo Decaprio murder his wife? They seemed to happy together.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Bruce wayne fucks, but Batman is an incel

so it is written

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Bruce wayne fucks, but Batman is an incel

so it is written

You have that backwards. Batman is plowing Catwoman, Talia Al'Ghul, Commissar Gordon's wife, etc. on the reg while Bruce Wayne is "Gotham's most eligible bachelor", and not in the homosexual way.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lol that he actually cucks gorden

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
The Clown Cuck Of Crime

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
The first time we see Clayface he is clearly totally gay for that one dude.

The second time we see Clayface all the other characters talk about how back in the day he was CONSTANTLY slaying so much pussy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

So does he just leave the cowl on or what?

Does he have no distinguishing features on his entire body that anyone would ever recognize or does he maybe just gently caress right through the batsuit? Please hurry this is important I have a date with gay Batman shortly.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Who What Now posted:

You have that backwards. Batman is plowing Catwoman, Talia Al'Ghul, Commissar Gordon's wife, etc. on the reg while Bruce Wayne is "Gotham's most eligible bachelor", and not in the homosexual way.

Batman and Bruce Wayne both have lots and lots of casual sex but are absolutely terrified of commitment. That's why he just constantly gets these in-depth "Maybe this one is the one, they're really two of a kind, SHE has her own secrets, too" romance arcs but is always single when it's time for a new one.

Big Beef City posted:

So does he just leave the cowl on or what?

Does he have no distinguishing features on his entire body that anyone would ever recognize or does he maybe just gently caress right through the batsuit? Please hurry this is important I have a date with gay Batman shortly.

He's going to reveal his secret identity to you. Or maybe you'll figure it out, he'll figure out that you figured it out, and you'll have this moment where you know, just know, who he is, and it'll feel like this really personal and private thing he's never shared with anyone else.

But that's a lie. He shares it with, like, everyone.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he doesn't gently caress on camera and he doesn't gently caress the same person as wayne and batman unless they know what's up. it's not like the riddler is poring over descriptions of the bat wang to finally figure out his secret identity. he only pores over descriptions of the bat wang recreationally.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
https://twitter.com/KeatonPatti/status/1161284670601990146

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

canonically batman and superman found out each other’s identities because they were accidentally both booked to the same room on a cruise ship and both tried to change in the dark when a crisis occurs

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

food court bailiff posted:

canonically batman and superman found out each other’s identities because they were accidentally both booked to the same room on a cruise ship and both tried to change in the dark when a crisis occurs

I like the Animated Series version, where Superman just looked through his mask, so Batman went and tracked Superman back to Clark Kent's house (and also dated and probably slept with Lois Lane as yet another in the constantly growing series of women who truly understand him and might've been the one if, alas, things were different).

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

i drink bats just like a bat would!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you'd think Lois Lane would be all "Actually I'm alright with the Superman dick".

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

you'd think Lois Lane would be all "Actually I'm alright with the Superman dick".

She is. She thinks Batman sucks and Superman is great, but she also thinks Bruce Wayne is awesome and Clark Kent is a loving nerd.

The movie ends with them going "sigh, too bad we can't mix and match".

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
“But we can. It’s called snowballing, Clark”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i drink bats just like a bat would!

Batman opens the present since he's a good guy. It contains a coupon for new parents, but is expired. This is a Joker joke.