Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

West 1st Round: Lakers vs. Blazers
West 1st Round: Clippers vs. Mavericks
West 1st Round: Nuggets vs. Jazz
West 1st Round: Rockets vs. Thunder
East 1st Round: Bucks vs. Magic
East 1st Round: Raptors vs. Nets
East 1st Round: Celtics vs. 76ers
East 1st Round: Pacers vs. Heat

Here we go. Against all odds, we have NBA playoffs.

Who you got? How many games is each one going? What matchups are you looking forward to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
West 1st Round: Lakers vs. Blazers
Lakers in 6. The Blazers looked tired today. If CJ is having an off day Portland will drop the game it happens in easy. Dame is going to be Dame, but I don't know if it's enough for an entire series.

West 1st Round: Clippers vs. Mavericks
Clippers in 5. Clippers are too deep. Clippers are going to be throwing everything at Luka and just wear him down.

West 1st Round: Nuggets vs. Jazz
Nuggets in 4. No Bojan, no Jazz win. I wouldn't be surprised if Mitchell steals a game for a gentleman's sweep, but going with 4 games.

West 1st Round: Rockets vs. Thunder
Rockets in 7? gently caress this is tough. Thunder are hard to pick against right now. Maybe Harden just goes hambone and makes this a nothing series. If Westbrook was there I'd be more confident in my pick.

East 1st Round: Bucks vs. Magic
Bucks in 4. I don't even think the Magic come close to stealing a game. Giannis uses it as a warmup.

East 1st Round: Raptors vs. Nets
Raptors in 4. Sorry Levert. Next year though...

East 1st Round: Celtics vs. 76ers
Celtics in 6. 76ers are such a clusterfuck, but they have those games where it just clicks so I think they win 2.

East 1st Round: Pacers vs. Heat
Heat in 7. This hurts. I have no idea what Pacers team is going to show up game to game. If TJ Warren keeps rolling, Dipo can play 2nd option, and Myles Turner looks like he cares, I can see Pacers taking this instead.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
East Round 2 Heat vs Bucks
Bucks in 6. Giannis goes hambone. Jimmy wins the Heat some games, but it's not enough.

West Round 2 Celtics vs Raptors
Celtics in 7. I flipped a coin? I can't pick against the Raptors to win a bunch of games, but the Celtics are really good and if they keep shooting....yikes.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I can't bet against Denver.

They could be down 3-0 in the fourth quarter of game 4 down by 10 points and I'd still think they are taking this to game 7.

Denver in 7.