Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Zoracle Zed posted:

the talos principle dude ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

What's the "That's never happened before!" count up to now?

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

*mechanical keyboard noises intensify*

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

That was a good speedrun of a good game done by a runner that had good enthusiasm. "Ignoring the other characters" was the only ending I didn't get so was kinda surprised that they were the ones to sacrifice themselves in the end.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

The Blacktastic owns but I haven't played RotN myself yet so imma skip this.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Place your bets on how many deaths he takes. I'm betting six (6).

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Welp probably shouldn't have lowballed it.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

I just noticed the lil' shopkeeper plushie behind spooty :3:

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Holy gently caress he did it.

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

"We're still alive"

Are we, are we really?

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

Please do not post smallwailord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

AGDQ 2013 was also my first GDQ, as well as my introduction to speedrunning events, and seeing Miles just blitz through Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 is still really cool to watch today (especially as someone who played the first game when I was 12 and then gave up after a couple hours).