Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

So for example, the SoulSilver run is cool because you have to count exactly how many steps you take starting at the beginning of the game up through Whitney's gym so you can get the exact RNG seed you need to get a Master Ball so you can THEN RNG out a Raikou catch, who shows up in completely random routes every time you switch routes, so doing exactly the right thing is very important at all times.

And what about that makes it any kind of more interesting to watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

unless a run is particularly terrible in that the runner is a shithead or the run is a total trainwreck, i do not see any value in posting about a run you don't enjoy, especially if it's a run you already knew you would not enjoy ahead of time.

Amen.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Too Many Birds posted:

uh where did that 200k come from

Subs and such. There's always a huge spike at the end.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, that's definitely not the same run. The one at SGDQ actually broke the game less despite bouncing off walls that didn't exist.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

poemdexter posted:

Thirded, my brain melted about half way through to a point I couldn't tell what was levels and what was the level select screen. I just stared into the abyss until it was done.

From what I could tell, it's all levels from that point on, even the level select screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

MagusofStars posted:

By January 2020, a majority of Americans (and certainly a conservative state government like Florida) will be done with Covid. Not that the virus is gone or herd immunity or there's a miracle cure, but Just Done With Covid in the "to hell with this, I'm living my life" sense.

Speaking as a resident, Florida has been Done With Covid for like 2 months at this point. I've been reduced to huddling in my apartment (I literally leave once every two weeks for groceries and laundry) and hoping that no one I care for dies as a result.