Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

did someone fall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this interview graphic is like something from a cd-i game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

gotta lawta fawnd memories o dis one, but not as fawnd as when da red sawks won it in 04 baybee. nomahhhh

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Barudak posted:

Whoever said these interviews look Sega CD esque was bang on the money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASwnEtMF3fo

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the lack of mainstream attention this time around + sub-only chat means the chat is actually not toxic during any non-cis interview although it's still just a lot of spamming (but spamming of trans/NB pride emojis)

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the CRT is strong with this run

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Stokes posted:

Power Blade is a legit top 10 NES game and it's one that I actually got really, really good at, so I'm super interested in how this will be accomplished.
poorly :twisted:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm glad we got at least one trainwreck run

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

nothing's working

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

HonorableTB posted:

Is it just me or does it feel like there's a lot less excitement and posting in this thread compared to previous years? Looking forward to this Dondara run
probably a lot more people just chatting on discord after a couple of forums exoduses

it means noone posting fetish art in here so every cloud has a silver lining

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

those shitposts included sweaty squidkid art from splatoon and hatsune miku bound and gagged in the trunk of a car

if it was just people posting comfy art or talking about their day or w/e it would've been fine. i don't think everyone misses 8 straight pages of emptyquotes where you have no context to anything people are saying when catching up

e: the threads could be fun when people were chill but it was sometimes faster than twitch chat which is saying something

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Aug 18, 2020

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

even with the deaths she made TMR's past LK runs look like let's plays

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

fock

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

no fanart with big feet at the camera. i work at the 'feet are disgusting' store and don't want to be fired

i'm guessing this marathon will hit $1.5M at the end

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

oh this game is by the A Hole New World dev

e: homie needs to check his recording equipment since it pauses every 10 seconds

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Aug 19, 2020

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm just gonna say it

PAUSA

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

unfortunately the game is not on PC :(

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol a world record and only half of it got to be seen

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

griffin mcelroy has been doing a good job running this game so far

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

crpgs with combat like OG baldurs gate are poison

just everyone make games like ps2 dark alliance or ys origin instead

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

well baldurs gate is a bad game but that was a WR so i have to stan

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ALRIGHT LETS GO FOR IT MAN

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

put the PC version of Billy Hatcher on steam, cowards

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

you fight touhou in this game???

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

is billy hatcher big in new zealand

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

aw yea peaches n' punchy on this run

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i should point out you can now play jedi knight on modern systems, there's a mod installer that sets it all up and includes the HD textures and better lighting

it's a fun game!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

BaconCopter posted:

WHAT?!?!?!?!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1778723490

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

with the enhancement mods it looks more like early ps2 quality instead of sega saturn quality

until these came out, the last time I tried running JK on my laptop, it displayed inverted colors and ran at 15fps lol

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Cat Machine posted:

This guy is making Jedi Knight look way more fun than I remember it being
having played a few levels of it this year, I much preferred it to dark forces, which I thought had pretty bad level design being honest

plus you get the hilariously bad FMV cutscenes

e: maybe not bad but campy as gently caress

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

time for b l o o d

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this is the only good build engine game

i love how every level introduces something new, a new concept or weird setting. you might be on a train, you might be on an iceberg, you might visit a carnival

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

SeXReX posted:

What about redneck rampage
i still need to play it but i'm sure it's fine

but blood is best

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm expecting one of these runners to break out a peter griffin impression at some point

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol the donation reader has maybe gotten 5 words in during this run even when spike asks them to read donations

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

YOU GOT THE POWER

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i remember when kingdom hearts at GDQ was just spikevegeta basically doing 4 hour let's plays while the ballroom was held at gunpoint and couldnt leave

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dunno about you but i just can't stop busting a gut at all these hilarious in-jokes. a level named after a doctor who episode??? who's writin this stuff!!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

it sucks that they turned mario vs dk into a mediocre lemmings series but man it was ugly on GBA to begin with. the pre-rendered sprites are hideous and the music is like cd-i quality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i wonder what the clear rate is on snakebird for all levels completed