Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

posting smiling
and consumers are expressing their opinions in the Markets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'd like to post about that, if allowed. The opinion, negative.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
:cripes:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Well, sure

posting smiling

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'd like to post about that, if allowed. The opinion, negative.

every post that breaks the rules is a little treat for a lucky ik with thread title editing powers

Chewbecca

My only plan is to continuing to :justpost: until the power fails, or I'm consumed by flame in a climate change induced bush fire

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

posting smiling

Chewbecca posted:

My only plan is to continuing to :justpost: until the power fails, or I'm consumed by flame in a climate change induced bush fire

one plan could be to make sure that you have a fire extinguisher in your home and the smoke alarms have fresh batteries.

Chewbecca

Eventually all of Australia will be in flames so I'll have nowhere to go, wise guy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I got sucked off by a diesel train. Bad for the environment? You be the judge.

Chewbecca

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I got sucked off by a diesel train. Bad for the environment? You be the judge.

Better than a freeway, to be fair

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Chewbecca posted:

Better than a freeway, to be fair

You don't gotta lay track for that one though.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

They call me the Pipelaya, on account of my oil pipelines, additionally, for sexual reasons.

Chewbecca

Asphalt is made out of oil byproducts :negative:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Chewbecca posted:

Asphalt is made out of oil byproducts :negative:

Clearly I layed too many pipes.

Chewbecca

When you learn how many things are made from oil byproducts you become super depressed

Then you drink

Then you post

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

making out with climate change, grabbing its tits and rear end

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

I致e invested heavily in temperature and things have been great I知 trying to get dsl installed in my sky palace so for now I知 just crashing in Connecticut at my friends place who makes hunny pop LPs for manscaped

Goons Are Gifts

Some really weird vibes in here.

posting smiling

Goons Are Great posted:

Some really weird vibes in here.

if you have an opinion about something, then simply vote for it with your wallet.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

posting smiling posted:

if you have an opinion about something, then simply vote for it with your wallet.

i voted 5 :)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

nut

I知 been looking at the numbers and I知 afraid I知 going to need more money to beat climate chnage

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Climaty, I've been changing. You may have noticed my clammy feet on the back of your neck previously, they have now adjusted to a dry, crumbly texture.

posting smiling

nut posted:

I知 been looking at the numbers and I知 afraid I知 going to need more money to beat climate chnage

if you contribute Help to the world by Stimulating economic activity, then you have essentially earned the confidence of the Consumers, who in turn trust you with a certain amount of Responsibility by giving you some of their own votes in the form of Money, which you are then entrusted to Use to do more Help

posting smiling
that's why Money was the first Democracy

posting smiling
i love it when everything just works out like that

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Money, as invented by a philosopher who later died when he crushed himself beneath a mammoth, was first intended purely as a means of exchange for valuating feet pics.

nut

the consumers are eating the iced caps, projections are up

nut

I知 engaging with my audience of consumers ok now we池e married I love you consumers as you love me I bought them a silver brooch for our 10th wedding anniversary I can稚 remember what the present was supposed to be

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I've consumed the consumers, creating a massive black hole which has consumed me, and the consumers within me. The marker is cyclical.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
climate change is deeply depressing, as we all know, because of its effect on the Markets

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
as I read through this thread, and cross reference it with various news postings and economic charts I can tell you one thing: the numbers don稚 lie.

Khanstant
Most of the planet was always unliveable. this place is mostly water the worst type of ground!!!

google THIS

Climate change and associated discussions are making much of social media insufferable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

sweating more often? surplus cash makes for a great towel