Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It was the only help line number I could find.

Really hoping they can help me navigate the issues I'm dealing with from being out of work for several months due to the pandemic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Emotionally devastated upon discovering there are no butters or balls in the Butterball turkey.

nut

installing one of those doneness button poppers into my stomach to know when it’s time to leave the sauna

Prof. Crocodile

oh it's stuck in there really good

of course i've tried butter how do you think i got into this mess, look can i talk to your supervisor please?

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Emotionally devastated upon discovering there are no butters or balls in the Butterball turkey.

im confident toure just the type of freak who can fix this

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

installing one of those doneness button poppers into my stomach to know when it’s time to leave the sauna

Extreme Butterbody Modification

deep dish peat moss

Listen, can you just stop putting the butter balls on turkey and mail them to me? You can still sell turkey, no one cares about the butter!

Macnult

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Butterball Turkey providing emotional support by reminding you that your order can always be customized.

The Voice of Labor

please don't puke on any electrical outlets. you will only make things worse

sb hermit

turkey line interrupting the hold music every 30 seconds to remind you that there is no wait for asking questions on the official butterball turkey website, and delicious tips and recipes are only a click away.

google THIS

The operator calmly but firmly trying to talk you down from picking up a knife and spiral cutting a ham

Twenty Four

*Myself, calling up the Butterball Turkey Support line*

Me: "Hi I would like to buy a Butterball Turkey?"

*Support, after fielding a dozen turkey unrelated emotional support calls all day*

Them: "I'm sorry you should try calling our Sales Department, this is the Support Department" *hangs up*

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

The operator calmly but firmly trying to talk you down from picking up a knife and spiral cutting a ham

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

google THIS posted:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

Having a catty conversation with the operator about which sides are the best.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alnilam

starbucks hermit posted:

turkey line interrupting the hold music every 30 seconds to remind you that there is no wait for asking questions on the official butterball turkey website, and delicious tips and recipes are only a click away.

Escape From Noise

As my house is engulfed in flames only one number comes to mind: 1-800-BUTTERBALL

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

As my house is engulfed in flames only one number comes to mind: 1-800-BUTTERBALL

Half a dozen number prompts later all I get is a tired sounding prerecorded message: "You're supposed to thaw it first."