Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

MourningView posted:

Yeah I think that's probably the play unless the locker room is just broken or Rudy is going to demand a super max

In what world does he not get the super max? He shut down the whole league!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I'm pretty sure we've already gone nuclear. Blake has said he doesn't care what his role is (i.e. "I'm ready for the bench,") and the FO already let Reggie and Markieff go. I think the only thing left to blow up is to not offer Christian Wood money.

I do like the idea of Blake returning to OK for his final seasons, though. I just can't see how the money works out and a situation where the Detroit FO doesn't feel like they soaked up some lovely contracts for nothing.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Rick posted:

Picture the Lighthouse with Chuck and Shaq.

Hark! Hark, Ernie, Hark!

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
This was the first full season after the AD trade too, so they couldn't blame it on players adapting or still needing to help. Brandon Stork Legs looked good, but how much improvement did they see with Hart and Ball?