Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

That Italian Guy posted:

I think she is looking to get the astrolabe, and since she's failed with Leti/Tic (and Epstein's house has magical protection on it) she's trying to get to it through Ruby.

Right, I actually thought at first when Ruby was hooking up with William that they had gone back to Leti's house. I figured it was like vampire rules or something, they can cross the threshold only if they're invited in. So yeah I don't think the end scene with Ruby is supposed to make you feel good, she's going to the dark side and will be used against the other protagonists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

Didn't all the sorcerer cops get eaten? I figured that was how Diana gets out of her jam, if the guy who cast the curse on her dies then she's probably free.

untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

Tokelau All Star posted:

When did people catch the Christina-Ruby switch? Ruby joining in on the Sh-Boom car singalong after bombing on it in the first episode was a nice small signal. The next time she appeared on screen I yelled "She's Christina!" and my wife gave me the biggest eyeroll.

I figured it was Christina as soon as she handed over the blood before they got in the car. Ruby's been cold as ice this whole show and all of a sudden she has a change of heart? And the way she was like "you're my sister I love you so much" just seemed disingenuous immediately preceding the cemetery scene where she was very clearly like "you only wanna be my sister when you need something from me".

untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

Ah fair I forgot about that. Still, Christina-Ruby was acting sus from the beginning of that road trip.

Also, I figured you can't have body-snatching be a thing in your TV show and then NOT have it be a central part of your finale. Someone was gonna not be who they seemed to be.

untzthatshit fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Oct 20, 2020