Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lmao my thought process there was:

1. Of course, they had the face do an incompetent run-in after the damage was done and the heel escaped
2. Oh cool, they actually let the face get some offense in and stand tall because the heel was dumb enough to come back for more
3. Nope had to end with the heel on top anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

xbilkis posted:

If I were an old WWE wrestler I simply would decline to get in the ring and talk about Randy Orton

I like it personally. Wrestlers are so dumb. Plus I wouldn't care if he botched a punt on like Hogan/Flair old school carny fucks

Other than Bayley/Sasha, Randy is like the few weekly high points thatl WWE has (and Drew is good, but man he would be unbelievable with a crowd - and Randy should NOT win the title at SummerSlam)

e: oh and King of Fight Club Underground: Dolph Ziggler is the best

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I think it's hilarious that the punt kills everyone except for HBK who it just kind of dazed

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Geez they're going to do Randy/HHH at the Rumble or sooner, aren't they?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Geez they're going to do Randy/HHH at the Rumble or sooner, aren't they?

That'll put virtual butts in empty seats