Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i should be a mod, as i have a 1 year old i am physically incapable of engaging in any kind of sex

Some mods are only capable of engaging in any kind of sex with access to a 1 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
weird because every time i attempt to take my pants off i discover they've been plastered closed with a half-chewed cement of goldfish crackers and lactation

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i'm posting from beneath an avalanch of hand-me-down baby toys personally designed by Satan, AKA The Devil, to annoy me specifically. i'm not asking for rescue but if someone could toss me the joints in my desk drawer, i'll make a mini vacation out of this.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i'm posting from beneath an avalanch of hand-me-down baby toys personally designed by Satan, AKA The Devil, to annoy me specifically. i'm not asking for rescue but if someone could toss me the joints in my desk drawer, i'll make a mini vacation out of this.

I have a 7mo old and yeah what the gently caress is up with musical toys?? There has to be sounds and jingles that are interesting to babies but not nails on the chalkboard of the souls of adults, but apparently science has yet to discover them? So goddamn annoying but kiddo loves em.

I cast reduce balls on musical toy designers and also the mod that probates me.

Goldie The Mack
Nov 25, 2005

Go on and stick yo' seff

Hell Yeah posted:

if it's a woman moderator maybe it shrinks her titty balls. just a thought.

They're called chesticles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
By the law of conservation of ball, if a balls is shrunk, another must enlarge :thunk: