Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Darchangel posted:

Probably not a big deal with glass doors and all, but might be a good idea to blur or otherwise obscure the teeth on that key. Black Hat talks have told me they can reproduce keys from that picture. Of course, Black Hat has also told me that most rekeyable locks are almost trivially easy to brute force. Hell, most home-grade locks, for that matter...

Those french doors look great!
Did I miss the part where he also listed his home address?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Elviscat posted:

Good point.

I handled it with a towel and washed my hands thoroughly after, that should be good, right?
For rabies, yeah. But you just became patient zero for the newest strain of covid.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Someone educate me, I thought heat pumps were not used in areas that got cold enough for snow? I had never seen one until I left the Midwest (and the technology still confuses me, despite me now owning one).