Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

IMO just get one good, heavy 10 or 12" pan with a lid and branch out from there as needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Elviscat posted:

Couple hours later, I'm chilling, and my cat alerts to a threat,

Cat: *audibly staring*

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I assume you know what the, ah, colloquial name for that tool is :dong:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I was gonna say, the Dr Scholl's insoles I had were comfortable but the toe end of them would sometimes follow my foot out, and they basically fell apart at about 8 months. They have great marketing I guess.

I have the Walk Hero high arch insoles from Amazon now and they've held up to about a year of daily use with no complaints.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Elviscat posted:

No, I just got halfway done framing a ceiling that would have trapped it, and made getting to my bedroom impossible.

E: now that I think about it, that ladder's going to be an enormous pain to get out.

Just let the air out of the tires

:smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Just cut the joists, obviously