Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers

Yo heres how I run this show you gotta say some words dont have to be a question just some thought other than DO ME A CARD please. then imma fiddle about with some irl paper ephemera take a picture and make a few words of my own for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

how can I get an internet catch phrase as good as "coach, I don't think..."?

how can I find an athletic supporter big enough to fit my dick and balls into?

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Aug 18, 2020

The Voice of Labor

like, "they say that if you kill yourself in the afterlife you end up as a civil servant" is good, but it would be pretty hard to work into causal posting

The Saucer Hovers

well both are just cribbed from Beetlejuice if youre trying to take me down you could lead with that

feels overtly hostile so hold on here let me select the correct papers

The Saucer Hovers

ah yeah of course here we have orion a true icon with Betelgeuse the influencer of my shitposting and the source of your pointed attack

swinging sam in the middle here is obviously the querent here, calm cool and smug swinin high above

and in the final position the reminder to join the Haring 2H club and be chill a sign of hope that the catro man is mistaken

Prof. Crocodile

this weekend i am going to harvest the leeks i planted in the spring, and make a creamy chicken-and-leek stew which i will serve over couscous.

i would love suggestions about what to do with the extra leeks, because it feels like a waste just to make stock or something.

The Voice of Labor

I always hated keith harring's stuff and it seems like the icon of lib impotent concern lip service.

do you have anything in wojnarowicz?

The Saucer Hovers

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this weekend i am going to harvest the leeks i planted in the spring, and make a creamy chicken-and-leek stew which i will serve over couscous.

i would love suggestions about what to do with the extra leeks, because it feels like a waste just to make stock or something.

while you and yours are cared for others have large unmet needs. if its times of plenty find ways to spread the love systematically. start with three people you know who might use the food and ask them if they want any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

hey chuck, no one else seems to be biting so how about some truisms?

the darker it is the brighter the stars are and also the lights on the ground

hard times require hard bodies and occasionally armor plating

jacob's ladder is the sequel to bettlejuice

or a dilemma? (don't worry, it's got an easy solution)

if you over-water the garden you will have mud and the plants will suffer. if you don't over-water the garden the child will be disappointed that there is no mud to play in