Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
How do you attract your people you cavort and frolick with? Datings a pretty recent concept but animals everywhere practice intricate courtship rituals, putting on colors etc. ancient ladies from medieval times would stick apple slices in their armpits and force men to eat them so they’d associate their scent with apples. Music and courtships heavily interlinked. Male lynx follow females through the trees making short, repetitive moans. Then dating became illegal
future people will date through zooms succesor mood and then telepathy, drink hologram milkshakes and crypto makeout in the backseat of a deepfake trans am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My secret is that I come running and slide underneath your legs like im stealing home base...i gently cup your ballbag and begin exploring your taint with my tongue, before moving up the seam of your scrotum and taking your cock in my mouth. you grab a fistful of my hair and begin jackhammering my mouth while my eyes bulge and you erupt with hot mayonaise straight down my cock hungry throat op

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The trick is to just go on a bunch of dates and learn from your experience I hope that helps.

If they are dating online there's a reason, just like you, don't forget that and enjoy!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I just downloaded grindr and it’s pretty easy after that OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Post a pic where you spear a fish with a deer rifle while wearing dad shorts and a camo Carhart jacket. Women will flood like Katrina.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

u gotta say things like "yo bitch lets suck face and listen to rap music"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just be funny cool and hot

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I tell every single person I encounter that I love them. This spreads love throughout the world and about every 1500 people I run across someone as lonely and desperate as I am who says it back. I have no idea what to do after that but I'll figure it out one day.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I typically impress women with my collection of rare Merzbow tapes.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

all you have to do is make them laugh OP

but it's very important to remember you want them laughing WITH you, not AT you

it took me an embarrassingly long time to get that right

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
Creepy poo poo op

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

also if you have a baller rear end spoon and some melon you can be just like that peacock

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

women dig my encyclopedic knowledge of every aspect of like 5 youtube videos ive watched a lot

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

also if you have a baller rear end spoon and some melon you can be just like that peacock

drat you've got a melon baller? Hey you like goons? You busy later?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead
I just dangle my dingle out the window and wait for it's natural wiggle to attract a passerby.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

drat you've got a melon baller? Hey you like goons? You busy later?

yeah sorry I'm real busy later

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i just stroll around in my mankini and let the lions mane show that i mean business

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

yeah sorry I'm real busy later

I love you.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I impress them with my social skills by matching everything they say with the appropriate facial expression. Video games have helped me a lot in this regard.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I don't attract anyone op, I post in the geeb

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im very lonely

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
My main pickup line is usually "Hello my friend. Stay awhile and listen." After that the conversation just flows naturally. Occasionally I have to identify items for them but I think that's just all part of the game of cat and mouse.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
my wet dream is a big momma praying mantis pulverising my pelvis as she slams onto my hard as nails chode and just before i climax she lops my head clean off with her scythe like arms, gushing blood from my neck stump and cum from my dick as she rides the final twitches of my dying body

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

to impress my girlfriend i do her laundry and water her plants.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if that doesnt work i vigorously goosh on her boner.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a shark diver. Usually a profile pic of me diving with sharks is enough to spark a conversation. After that it's mine to screw up.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
When my time comes I'll simply walk outside and my fluid sacs will explode with enough force to launch my spores into the atmosphere instantly destroying any buildings nearby.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.

GORDON posted:

I'm a shark diver. Usually a profile pic of me diving with sharks is enough to spark a conversation. After that it's mine to screw up.

If you are serious that is super cool and you should post pictures of you with sharks.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Motherfucker posted:

When my time comes I'll simply walk outside and my fluid sacs will explode with enough force to launch my spores into the atmosphere instantly destroying any buildings nearby.

ok this is pretty loving hot. post the fluid sacs please.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Huh what? look, sorry to inform you this at this late Juncture, but "PLANETS DYING CLOUD"
Dating and similar reproductive things are meaningless, Personally I jerk it to pictures of manlets with their mouths full of womens feet.
Its too hot all the time to do anything else.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

GORDON posted:

caleb posted:

If you are serious that is super cool and you should post pictures of you with sharks.

Wow, the system really does work!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i say sorry every time i let out a pathetic fart even if it is quiet and even if it doesnt smell.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

caleb posted:

I dive the local zoo doing feed shows in the shark tank (which is an excellent first date...), but I took the kid to the Georgia Aquarium a while back with the Whale Sharks and that's him next to me.

Chicks dig sharks.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GORDON fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Aug 19, 2020

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

GORDON posted:

(which is an excellent first date...)

Because of the implication?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Les Os posted:

How do you attract your people you cavort and frolick with? Datings a pretty recent concept but animals everywhere practice intricate courtship rituals, putting on colors etc. ancient ladies from medieval times would stick apple slices in their armpits and force men to eat them so they’d associate their scent with apples. Music and courtships heavily interlinked. Male lynx follow females through the trees making short, repetitive moans. Then dating became illegal
future people will date through zooms succesor mood and then telepathy, drink hologram milkshakes and crypto makeout in the backseat of a deepfake trans am

I tell my wife I think she doesn't love me and she wants a divorce. That, being perfect reverse psychology, makes her super Horny ®

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
as humans are animals and driven by our baser instincts, i turn to the animal kingdom for inspiration in attracting a mate, such as the noble and seductive porcupine

"The victorious male will guard the female by sitting on a lower branch of her tree, allowing him to intercept any other approaching males. Eventually, he will stimulate her to go into estrous by urinating on her.

"But this is not the kind of urination you have when your bladder is full," Roze said. Instead, the urination is similar to ejaculation. "It's a high-speed projectile that launches drops of urine from one tree branch to another."

The female will make it known if she's not receptive to the male's come-ons by screaming at him, shaking the urine off and running away. She may also be hostile and try to bite or tail-swipe him if he doesn't get the hint."

so far i'm getting a lot of the 'non-receptive' behavior back at me but i'm confident with time i will find success

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

GORDON posted:

which is an excellent first date

Joe Bogan posted:

Because of the implication?

Do you feed your date to the sharks? Not what I was expecting, but I guess if that's what works for you

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

EorayMel posted:

My secret is that I come running and slide underneath your legs like im stealing home base...i gently cup your ballbag and begin exploring your taint with my tongue, before moving up the seam of your scrotum and taking your cock in my mouth. you grab a fistful of my hair and begin jackhammering my mouth while my eyes bulge and you erupt with hot mayonaise straight down my cock hungry throat op

:eyepop:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Courtship is easy. Be a somewhat interesting person who does somewhat interesting things, and bathe, and people will come to you.

Just don't open with a dick pic first thing in the DMs. Believe it or not... Not a winning strategy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
but my penis is the most important thing about me!