Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I think all of you should try it. I even got a response! So this is now the recurrence of the send a random PM to a random poster thread. Post in this thread and you WILL get a PM and, if you don't, post again and YOU WILL get a PM. THIS IS THE THREAD FOR PM'S. WE CAN PM PEOPLE OR TALK ABOUT COOL PM'S OR WE CAN EVEN TALK ABOUT WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO SEND SOMEONE A PM BUT WE'RE TOO NERVOUS BECAUSE WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT BEING JUDGED FOR BEING THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULD SEND A PM TO SOMEONE WE DON'T KNOW. DON'T REJECT THE LOVE. TAKE IT INTO YOUR HEART. FLY FREE TINY GOONS. LIVE LAUHG AND LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
COWARDS!!!!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

look I appreciate your reaching out via private message, but buddy no penis should look like that

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I'm always down to get PM'd

ChiefBuckethead
Aug 19, 2006
I have been lurking the forums over half my life at this point and I am always too afraid to post. Maybe a PM interaction will help reduce my posting anxiety?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
How else will I charge my PM crystal if not for a random early morning PM now and again.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I'm always down to get PM'd

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Aug 19, 2020

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020
Always love talking to people

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Misty Fog posted:

I won't talk to you because you don't have PM's and also it's weird your account was reg'd yesterday and also this is the thread for receiving pm's. Also, talking to you would be a totally ridiculous over-reaction to you posting in this thread.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Misty Fog posted:

Imagine ME talking to you. I guffaw, poster.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Misty Fog posted:

Why, I wouldn't talk to you if they paid me. Which they do but I'm not really allowed to disclose that information as they want me to market products secretly and nearly subliminally.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Mostly I use product placement. Like, it's hard to notice but in the background of each of my posts is a picture of a Snapple.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

ChiefBuckethead posted:

I have been lurking the forums over half my life at this point and I am always too afraid to post. Maybe a PM interaction will help reduce my posting anxiety?

I don't wanna alarm you pal, but you're doin' it right now!!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I received excellent service from the OP, some powerful dolphin energy boosted my crystal to near max power!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Torquemada posted:

I received excellent service from the OP, some powerful dolphin energy boosted my crystal to near max power!

The waves of the ocean, bb. The waves of the ocean.

*grasps love beads*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I loving mean it too Chief

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm a poor conversationalist but you can send me your dick pics and between 3 and 100 days days later I might apologize for not responding

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cubone posted:

I'm a poor conversationalist but you can send me your dick pics and between 3 and 100 days days later I might apologize for not responding

You should learn to use discord so I can show you my dick any time Cubone

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How do I get those PMs

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Cubone posted:

It'd be nice to be sending the dick pics for once instead of receiving them

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tea Party Crasher posted:

It'd be nice to be sending the dick pics for once instead of receiving them

Crashing the server with my flurry of dick pics, each dickier than the last.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Don't touch my inbox with your rough manly hands

ChiefBuckethead
Aug 19, 2006
I would like to report back that I received 3 PMs: (1) inspirational quote, (1) discussion on the time value of money, and (1) death threat. My emotions are running like a rollercoaster right now and am unsure how to feel after this experience. It will take me some time to reconcile. Thanks to all involved.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I won't really kill you I was just telling a joke haha

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

take it from me, judges hate the "it was a prank" defense

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ChiefBuckethead posted:

I would like to report back that I received 3 PMs: (1) inspirational quote, (1) discussion on the time value of money, and (1) death threat. My emotions are running like a rollercoaster right now and am unsure how to feel after this experience. It will take me some time to reconcile. Thanks to all involved.

Posted MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE THREAD. loving thread success story, right here.

Sid Vicious posted:

Please do not give Sid your home address. He'll ask too.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

but it's fine I have this get out of jail free card in my wallet

ChiefBuckethead
Aug 19, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh, haha! I'm feeling much more lighthearted now! What a glorious feeling this is.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ChiefBuckethead posted:

Oh, haha! I'm feeling much more lighthearted now! What a glorious feeling this is.

THREE loving POSTS!!!!

:peanut::peanut::peanut:

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

THREE loving POSTS!!!!

:peanut::peanut::peanut:

They're a natural!!!!

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
i dont have platinum and I dont wanna give money to lowtax ortherwise i would

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tea Party Crasher posted:

They're a natural!!!!

Starting to doubt their lurker cred. :raise:

WHO DO YOU REALLY WORK FOR, :airquote:CHIEF:airquote:!!??

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
if i post for 2-3 days straight then there's a very real chance im gonna get a PM at 7:50am

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I PM people who only post in like super obscure subforums about like Tonka Trucks that I'm pissed off that they haven't kept in contact and then I become enraged and outraged at their confusion

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

i only want a pm if the person sending it has a funny name (to be determined by me)

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
i have 226 PMs that apparently the closest ive gotten is 7:39am. almost

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Lol if you don't have accounts just for pms

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I think we may have already PMed about something in the past, op

ChiefBuckethead
Aug 19, 2006

Literally A Person posted:

Starting to doubt their lurker cred. :raise:

WHO DO YOU REALLY WORK FOR, :airquote:CHIEF:airquote:!!??

When I was in pre-school we were all singing the "who stole the cookies from the cookie jar" song and everyone was getting a chance to be "accused" of stealing the cookies. When it became my turn to be accused, I was supposed to say "who, me?" but instead I didn't understand why I was being accused of stealing cookies I did not steal. I then started crying. This is bringing me back to that time where I felt helpless for being accused of something I am not guilty of. I don't work for anyone and I admit I am not a "Chief", I only used the name because I liked Chief from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

ChiefBuckethead posted:

When I was in pre-school we were all singing the "who stole the cookies from the cookie jar" song and everyone was getting a chance to be "accused" of stealing the cookies. When it became my turn to be accused, I was supposed to say "who, me?" but instead I didn't understand why I was being accused of stealing cookies I did not steal. I then started crying. This is bringing me back to that time where I felt helpless for being accused of something I am not guilty of. I don't work for anyone and I admit I am not a "Chief", I only used the name because I liked Chief from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.

Real talk, I relate to this. One time in 8th grade a bunch of kids got in trouble for forging their parents' signatures, and our teacher announced this to the class and asked for everyone who was guilty to go to the principal's office. He looked so angry when he scanned over the class that it activated some unrelated guilt and anxiety within me, so I stood up and marched with the others. You could imagine the principal's disbelief when she asked me why I imitated my parent's signature, and I just went "I didn't, I'm sorry."

Tea Party Crasher fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Aug 19, 2020