Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm gonna need to request that any lurkers reading GBS right now post a thread. I don't care what it's about, put a bit of effort in and make a thread. If anyone bullies you I'll loving murder them. No mercy. Make some threads and then link them here I wanna see some god drat lurker thread's, gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bone cancer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you post a good thread maybe I'll get you a sandwich or something if you don't thought than I will probate you for 12 hours and you will not be allowed to post for 12 hours and if you do I'll find it and say tsk tsk tsk

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Booker T but instead of saying Hulk Hogan we coming for you, then the n-word, he says lurkers we coming for you, then the n-word

do you think he's on cameo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Here's the thing: I post, not a lurker. However, almost my entire "forums career" I've phone posted. I don't even think you CAN make a thread from the Awful App.

i have GBS bookmarked on mobile chrome for this very reason

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmfao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

RVWinkle posted:

To be fair, I posted my thread prior to this proclamation but I still stand before you with open arms, ready to receive your judgement.

I'm genuinely curious if bees have small hands or what

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Musluk posted:

sid

this button is scaring me sid

tell me what to do?!

Okay so you click it and there will be three boxes, the first us the title of your thread, yoy should try and make this related to the subject matter you want to discuss, next up is the tag box. Always select a tag or your thread will say poo poo post beside it! Never use the BAN ME, ATTENTION, or HOT tags or your account will ban itself. The last box is the body of your post which is where you'll write all the important words you want to share and all of the pictures or videos you night have to share also! I believe in you!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Musluk posted:

I'm sorry Sid, I have failed you today

I don't have the courage or a good topic, but don't worry, I have a plan for tomorrow.

You could never fail me, I believe in you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I ate a weed gummy