Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I treat my pets like my children and my child like a pet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I call my cat Dumbface because she's dumb and she has a face and her face is dumb and I love her

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

zer0spunk posted:

I also like when people give pets middle of the road average mediocre human names, like Susan, or Greg.

Who's a good Greg?

Next pet I get is going to be called Dave, no matter what it is.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

MakaVillian posted:

Next pet I get is going to be called Dave, no matter what it is.

Solid choice, I approve

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

One of my dogs growing up was named Chernobyl. She was a good girl and I miss her :(

Chernobyl is a cool name for a dog. If I had a dog named Chernobyl, I'd probably call her Nobie, or No-no.

Anyway,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGHM5-mCKgs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

YeahTubaMike posted:

Chernobyl is a cool name for a dog. If I had a dog named Chernobyl, I'd probably call her Nobie, or No-no.

We called her Nubnub and Chernubbly :3:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I want a little hummingbird called Tweet. It would sit on my hand and I will feed it with little drops of honey water.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
My cats are named Torbjörn Nilsson and Håkan Mild. So they got surnames, but i only use their full names when im really angry with em. They get called bitch cats p much daily tho.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
What's with this "ur" poo poo, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It seemed like the correct amount of effort to put in, considering (title change)