Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

Dont Touch ME posted:

The idea that even a universal 30C increase in temperatures across the global climate would "wipe out the biosphere" is exactly the kind of hyperexaggerated nonsense that makes people laugh at you.

How do people this stupid even exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sleeveless posted:

Anything less than constant prodromal chanting about drowning in boiling sea water is climate change denialism, five golden crocoducks for all of you.
this is the only thread ive seen in gbs discussing this in a long rear end time so if thats your take on it maybe reassess your brain problems before feeling the need to spring into action again

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just don't interact with sleeveless ;)
Their gimmick of mixing Beef and pick is not a good one.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Is civilization going through a slightly rough patch? Maybe a bit but not the end of the world. I for one conviniently moved south before the impending mini ice age of reduced solar output. I think snowball earth would be worse than greenhouse earth.

I welcome our new dinosaur overlords.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I can't wait to see what kind of dinosaurs we can make out of inbred cows and pigs given that everything else is dying out or soon will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Don't forget chickens.