Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
The world is getting worse and this will only happen quicker and quicker. Personally I look forward to chasing boomers in my death-cart shouting TOLD YOU SO YOU OLD gently caress.

What are you looking forward to goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm looking forward to the next season of The Orville.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I can finally tell my in-laws we're not having kids. Thankfully I'll just be able to say "Yeah so the fallout killed all my sperm, plus you know, 50/50 shot of a baby being born as a Mutant Lord, can't let that happen."

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i am looking forward to taking a giant wet sloppy DUMP on the hood of your car op

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I bet cannibalism will actually be kinda near

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I do not want long pig sold on the grocery stores. I have enough trouble with short pig.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm going to go take a 20 minute shower and make a note to specifically remember it when I'm drinking sludge out of a broken skull.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
- cyberpunk, gonna be a corpo melee hacker with 2 dicks and no balls
- the boys season 2
- dying

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hope that I'll have a good spot on the skull pyramid to watch the extinction of the human race :stoked:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
The world is just dandy IMO

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Jakabite posted:

The world is getting worse and this will only happen quicker and quicker. Personally I look forward to chasing boomers in my death-cart shouting TOLD YOU SO YOU OLD gently caress.

What are you looking forward to goons?

I challenge you to a duel, what say you

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can't wait to have nothing to eat except for all these beans

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I can't wait until there's nothing to eat except for all dat rear end. Longpig all day long oink oink

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

World dead and gay. So what

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I carefully place the final Funko Pop in its pre-prepared position in my collection as the sounds of looting and rioting draw closer - I whisper to myself "I did it."

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

This century is a good century for humankind to die!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

A Fancy Hat posted:

I can finally tell my in-laws we're not having kids. Thankfully I'll just be able to say "Yeah so the fallout killed all my sperm, plus you know, 50/50 shot of a baby being born as a Mutant Lord, can't let that happen."

I love my Mutant Lord sons

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Cruising away from the city in my 2020 Audi A6 as the mushroom cloud rises behind me, I smile and nod to myself appreciably because the A6 is at once understated yet luxurious, filled with modern technology that is easy to use, and a has a drivetrain that's an absolute delight.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Why wouldn't you want your son to be a mutant lord? That's like the only reason I'd have kids

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i realized today that rising temperatures means we will eventually have forever hurricanes and had a nice walk and talk with MY GIRLFRIEND about whether it would be happening in our lifetimes or not. we think it will!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I'm securing my legacy by taking great care of my skull so that the local warlord takes a fancy to it as a trophy and gives it a prominent spot on the bone chariot

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Tribes uncontacted by modern civilisation have become almost extinct; I welcome this conservation effort to reintroduce them and I have to applaud the ambition in going for 100% of the population.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Extra Large Marge posted:

I love my Mutant Lord sons

They are confident and ambitious. It wasn't my dream to be a Mutant Lord. Back in my day, Mutant Lord just wasn't an accepted lifestyle. But you have to support your kids, even if you have a hard time understanding them and the world that shaped them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You are born a mutant lord, you don't choose it

Cherube Goldberg
Nov 15, 2014
Lookin forward you tryin to hide out in the boonies and dying like that dude with the bus

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm realizing that maybe I was a little lucky after all

It would be much harder to blow my 20s and 30s bartending and gambling like I did back then nowadays

I did have fun sorta

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm already spoken for, soft man. The megatornado will lift me into stratosphere

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kecske posted:

I'm securing my legacy by taking great care of my skull so that the local warlord takes a fancy to it as a trophy and gives it a prominent spot on the bone chariot

interesting technique. i have begun the pain staking process of removing my skull piece by piece through my ear aka deskullification. i figure when the local master blaster arrives for my head bone it would be conveniant to just be able to hand it to him.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It's cool to be part of the generation to know a world before computers and internet, a world where those things became everyday life, and finally a world where electricity and water are things we fight over on spikey apocalypse bicycles as the oil oceans burn in the background

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if i am being honest i've known my entire life that this would happen and it does not surprise me at all.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Looking at two hour glasses; one labelled "Civilization Collapses" and the other "Cyberpunk 2077 Releases" with increasing anxiety.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Khanstant posted:

It's cool to be part of the generation to know a world before computers and internet, a world where those things became everyday life, and finally a world where electricity and water are things we fight over on spikey apocalypse bicycles as the oil oceans burn in the background

Lmao look at this old

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

We got Chuck Berry and Chopin, we had a good run

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Anyone with half a brain has known this for years and already been pushed to full nihilism/hedonism by the complete lack of understanding the rest of the species displays.

Personally I'm looking forward to The Party at the End of the World. Now you may be thinking to yourself, "there isn't going to be loving party as the world ends, you idiot". Well I assure you, I intend to have one even if I throw it myself.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Chomp8645 posted:

Anyone with half a brain has known this for years and already been pushed to full nihilism/hedonism by the complete lack of understanding the rest of the species displays.

Personally I'm looking forward to The Party at the End of the World. Now you may be thinking to yourself, "there isn't going to be loving party as the world ends, you idiot". Well I assure you, I intend to have one even if I throw it myself.

Hell yeah

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

The US isn't "civilization" and it's not going to be the end of the world (even for Americans) for it to no longer be the #1 dominant global power.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The end of the world better have enough warning so I can get just all of the drugs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Start now, it's never too early. If you get good enough drugs they'll last you the rest of your life :unsmigghh:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

13Pandora13 posted:

The US isn't "civilization" and it's not going to be the end of the world (even for Americans) for it to no longer be the #1 dominant global power.

I say we eat this one first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I say we eat this one first.

You'll be disappointed, my diet is loving terrible.