Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hope that I'll have a good spot on the skull pyramid to watch the extinction of the human race :stoked:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I can't wait until there's nothing to eat except for all dat rear end. Longpig all day long oink oink

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

This century is a good century for humankind to die!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Why wouldn't you want your son to be a mutant lord? That's like the only reason I'd have kids

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You are born a mutant lord, you don't choose it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm already spoken for, soft man. The megatornado will lift me into stratosphere

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Khanstant posted:

It's cool to be part of the generation to know a world before computers and internet, a world where those things became everyday life, and finally a world where electricity and water are things we fight over on spikey apocalypse bicycles as the oil oceans burn in the background

Lmao look at this old

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Chomp8645 posted:

Anyone with half a brain has known this for years and already been pushed to full nihilism/hedonism by the complete lack of understanding the rest of the species displays.

Personally I'm looking forward to The Party at the End of the World. Now you may be thinking to yourself, "there isn't going to be loving party as the world ends, you idiot". Well I assure you, I intend to have one even if I throw it myself.

Hell yeah

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Start now, it's never too early. If you get good enough drugs they'll last you the rest of your life :unsmigghh:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's not that bad, yet

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sleeveless posted:

It's a lot easier to launder clinical depression and anxiety through apocalyptic nihilism that only further alienates you from your peers and the world around you than it is to make yourself vulnerable by actually caring about things and leaving the bubble of your incredible material comfort to make an effort to connect with others.

What a chump, making yourself vulnerable! I'll be out by the dumpster smoking cloves, you can't make me be like you DAD

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You don't wanna miss it, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Stunt_enby posted:

baghdad had a heatwave with a high of 125 fahrenheit recently. death valley hit 130. all current efforts to mitigate climate change fall laughably short, and we're seeing our worst-case projections for its effects be either met or destroyed with facts and logic. it may not be for another double-digit number of years, but we will absolutely see the collapse of what we now recognize as civilization in our lifetime

Haha surely well just invent our way out of it :grin:

Your grandsons will be living on Mars and they'll look back and chuckle at all this!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Aim higher. Maybe a megatornado will lift Manhattan Island and throw it into California Permainferno in 6-9 years

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'd say it's bad if you're like a Christian nutjob who wants the world to end because you'll get your very own magical planet but very good if you think humanity is a cancer on this blue dot :downs:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ve been putting off getting LASIK for like 10 years but I’ve had a few discussions about it with my partner lately and “you won’t have to worry about losing your glasses in the wasteland” came up as an argument in the pro column without any irony.

Unironically this may have been one of the reasons I got PRK earlier this year. Recommend it if you got the cash lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

A lotta good meat on them cheeks, chummer

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Weka posted:

:biotruths:

I'd never heard of PRK and after looking it up it seems on the face of it a worse idea but the article I read said maybe it's better, especially for the wastes. Any comments?

PRK takes longer to heal but it's also irreversible unlike LASIK. And when I say "reversible" I really mean under traumatic conditions like getting banged on a head or doing sports stuff or crashing a car. If you can spare some extra time to heal (about a week of being extra careful and wearing protective shades outside, and a month of various drops) I'd say it's the superior option.

Also I do believe that PRK covers a greater range of eye hosed-upness but don't quote me on this.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Be the change you want to see in the world :angel:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The pivotal event happened decades ago imo some of us just might see this thru!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Society is eternal, why would things ever end?!?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just lmao at thinking that not having a world war that kills off a good portion of toxic and useless male layabouts is somehow a good thing in 21st century.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm sure we could send some sort of a Texan cowboy to blow it up to heck. We definitely have the infrastructure and technological ability to achieve that with a few months' warning right :downs:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

What's up with all these goobers still in the Denial stage anyways what are they retpublican

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Significant chunks of your very country are literally on fire beyond any previous expectations, like 30% of population are effectively unemployed or employed and unable to achieve even the most baseline level of survival even without considering catastrophes but everything is fine, it's first world problems! While the places that aren't have thousands of refugees leaving and getting straight up genocided by the west while their nations are actually dealing with water, power and soon to be food shortages.

Business as normal!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I've watched the bell riots DS9 episode last night and lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Your posts aren't showing up you oughta post harder sleeves

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Why would you even care about humanity extinction or anything else really if it happens outside your lifetime.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just don't interact with sleeveless ;)
Their gimmick of mixing Beef and pick is not a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I can't wait to see what kind of dinosaurs we can make out of inbred cows and pigs given that everything else is dying out or soon will be.