Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister No
Jul 15, 2006
Yes.
wait, what's the new boss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Mister No posted:

wait, what's the new boss?

Wind God. Flying... lion-bird-thing (probably a dragon?) that summons tornadoes that chase you around & puts vortexes on the ground that trap you until you dash out of them. Invincibility phase BS in there too. Also always flying and always moving, so good luck with slower projectile weapons.

Mister No
Jul 15, 2006
Yes.
is it a new end of act 3 boss? i've played quite a bit since the white cat came out and i haven't seen that yet

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Mister No posted:

is it a new end of act 3 boss? i've played quite a bit since the white cat came out and i haven't seen that yet

No, it's an alternative boss for stage 2.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Evil Kit posted:

Elite Spearman: Spin to win in an Elite nutshell. Has a huge Armor pool so a Corrosion weapon is very helpful, both to burn through the armor bar AND the Corrosion status effect to keep it CC'd. Spacing is key, you should never walk toward this Elite if you can help it. Once you break it's armor bar it goes down quickly. Dog will have the most trouble with this Elite without a Corrosion weapon due to being not quite fast enough to escape,

Oh, this happened me a pair of times. I didn't know why I was struggling more with him, but it's this, he isn't as fast as the last two heroes nor it has the cat's cc.

Dog's grenades are the weakest of the four, but still, it's nice to have with two extra damage ascensions, so help against shielded enemies, to bypass their shield.

edit:

I was thinking. It didn't occur to me before in my noobness, but tiger (leopard?) isn't the one with an embedded synergy with a weapon class.

Tiger => affinity with sniper weapons, shock damage
Dog => affinity with explosive weapons, elemental weapons (as dual wielding makes easy to apply the combo), but he has to avoid two handed weapons like bows or the talisman (can't be used in dual wielding).
Cat => affinity with elemental weapons of course, corrosion damage in special because nades.
Bird => Close ranged weapons like shotguns, as in any case he is going to be close his enemies given the skills. This is made more explicit by a single ascension, Victory Rush, which can be triggered easily with shotguns.

Turin Turambar fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Feb 6, 2021

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.

Evil Kit posted:

huge rear end effort post

I took it upon myself to add this to the stupid little (outdated probably) text doc I had posted over on the Goon Group, no one will read it there... but I figure such an effort shouldn't be forgotten. (Let me know if you want it removed or something.)

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Im_Special posted:

I took it upon myself to add this to the stupid little (outdated probably) text doc I had posted over on the Goon Group, no one will read it there... but I figure such an effort shouldn't be forgotten. (Let me know if you want it removed or something.)

Doesn't bother me at all, sharing information is always cool in my book.

Pasha
Nov 9, 2017
Well, playing the Lightning Tiger (in multiplayer) I have managed to get to the last (?) boss once (the ship?), so that is much better than before. I am still not quite certain what the best way in general is to do damage, though. There always seems to be a point in the game where my gun damage doesn't seem to be doing much to the health bars (or maybe I am just imagining it).

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Pasha posted:

Well, playing the Lightning Tiger (in multiplayer) I have managed to get to the last (?) boss once (the ship?), so that is much better than before. I am still not quite certain what the best way in general is to do damage, though. There always seems to be a point in the game where my gun damage doesn't seem to be doing much to the health bars (or maybe I am just imagining it).

When looking to find good weapons generally ones that synergize with your ascensions/occult scrolls are best, but the most important part are the Inscriptions you find on various weapons. A good set of inscriptions are the difference between a mediocre weapon and a busted weapon. Generally it's a good idea to be on the lookout for +Lucky Shot% inscriptions, usually the Rare (light blue text) or Exclusive (brown text) inscriptions are ones that will really set a particular weapon apart from other things. Once you unlock Gemini Inscriptions you can make some truly silly paired weapon combos when they start dropping in Duo Frejlord.

It's also important that once you find a really good set of inscriptions on a weapon to upgrade it at a weapon smith if you're keeping it around, increasing the base damage helps immensely with +% damage things. If you're in Duo Frejlord and your weapon isn't at least +5 or +6 you're really gimping yourself out of some damage. Developing an eye for really busted inscription combos on weapons is kind of key for winning the game, especially when you get to Elite difficulty.

edit: It should be noted that the reason Tiger really really likes snipers is that his primary ability Fatal Current triggers bases the Thunder Strike damage from hitting an enemy with a shot from your weapon on the base damage of that weapon. Bigger base damage number = more damage from Thunder Strike!

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Evil Kit posted:

edit: It should be noted that the reason Tiger really really likes snipers is that his primary ability Fatal Current triggers bases the Thunder Strike damage from hitting an enemy with a shot from your weapon on the base damage of that weapon. Bigger base damage number = more damage from Thunder Strike!

This also works juuuuust fine with rocket launchers BTW :gritin:

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

But weirdly, doesn't seem to work correctly with shotguns.
Re: earlier discussion, yeah, alternating between solo runs and co-op with one friend, the game doesn't seem tuned for solo as much as it does for multiplayer. Definitely have more fun with the latter, at least.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

SkyeAuroline posted:

But weirdly, doesn't seem to work correctly with shotguns.
Re: earlier discussion, yeah, alternating between solo runs and co-op with one friend, the game doesn't seem tuned for solo as much as it does for multiplayer. Definitely have more fun with the latter, at least.

Maybe because it's based on the projectile damage, and shotguns have several projectiles of low damage.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Turin Turambar posted:

Maybe because it's based on the projectile damage, and shotguns have several projectiles of low damage.

Yeah, that's what my coop partner guessed it was. I tend towards shotguns so rip to me.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Osmosisch posted:

This also works juuuuust fine with rocket launchers BTW :gritin:

Eh, doesn't have a good crit multiplier which Tiger really does like. Still works for the actual damage hit of course.

I think Tiger Cannon is kinda bad personally and they haven't added any variations. It's more a personal choice thing of course.

SkyeAuroline posted:

I genuinely enjoy the game more Solo and it feels fairly decently tuned for it once you're max level up to Elite difficulty. I still haven't gotten a Solo win on Nightmare yet.

Then again I just don't have any regular co-op gamers that can join me on it so that is also part of the issue.

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

It seems that I can consistently get to the docks in the 3rd area when umbrella spirits and lobsters start spawning and then I eat poo poo because I can't find a safe place and enemies do a billion damage. Anybody got any tips?

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

WarpedLichen posted:

It seems that I can consistently get to the docks in the 3rd area when umbrella spirits and lobsters start spawning and then I eat poo poo because I can't find a safe place and enemies do a billion damage. Anybody got any tips?

I don't have any specific tips for umbrellas because they die so quick I just target them first usually when clearing out enemies, but Lobsters are tailor designed to prevent you from just hiding behind a piece of terrain and picking enemies off. The only "safe" place in this game imo is the empty space you'll be strafing too while murdering dudes along the way.

Pasha
Nov 9, 2017
Well, I have started playing as the Armor Bird and I am doing much better - beaten the game twice so far. The last time was very interesting, as I had buffed up Leap so much I was one-shotting everything at the end (and with the ability to reset Leap with a kill, I was just Leaping around the maps killing everything). Note that this was in a Solo game, so the enemy HP is much lower.

How does Elite difficulty change things?

WarpedLichen
Aug 14, 2008

Finally got my first win the Lightning Tiger, had to use a freebie from the Scroll that trades all your money for an extra life in World 3, but once I got to the boss my damage was enough to one shot every regular enemy.

Do elite enemies deal more damage? I was feeling very squishy by World 3, and I have no idea how to improve my movement so I never get hit.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Elite actually does some pretty interesting things! The biggest and most obvious change is each World is gonna be absolutely covered in traps that you've seen before in vaults, as well as some new ones you haven't seen. Flamethrower traps, spike traps, AOE shock traps in World 1, Giant Boulder Traps in World 2 etc.

The other big difference is that while enemies don't necessarily deal more damage, they start appearing with enhancements. These are basically enemy modifiers that range from +HP or +DMG dealt to casting elemental balls at you, having shield/armor bars they normally wouldn't, emitting AOE healing circles for all their friends, the list goes on.

You're also more likely to get Challenges or random Elite spawns and bosses will have more health.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Evil Kit posted:

Giant Boulder Traps in World 2 etc.

noooooo
In single player the rolling boulders are fine but GFR's netcode is not nearly good enough on multiplayer as a client to dodge them consistent, I do NOT like where that's going.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

In my experience the Giant Boulder Traps in Elite mode are less "here's a tough gauntlet of boulders you need to navigate" and more "hey idiot don't stand here for too long".

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

SkyeAuroline posted:

noooooo
In single player the rolling boulders are fine but GFR's netcode is not nearly good enough on multiplayer as a client to dodge them consistent, I do NOT like where that's going.

As Arzaac mentioned it's more "getting hit by these means you turned your brain off". They're usually out in the open with two at most in one room. You'll understand when you see them!

Also protip for boulder vaults as Bird: your Leap makes you immune to all damage, so you can just Leap through your boulder problems

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Well, finally got through a solo run post-Wind God update. Complete luck, granted, only made it because of the "extra life for all your copper" scroll... but still made it! Turns out "half of crit damage bypasses shields/armor" combines really well with 6.4x critX Goshawk with "crit damage is applied to all enemies in 10m".

Elpato
Oct 14, 2009

I hate to spoil the ending, but...some stuff gets eaten, y'know?
Lightning kitty makes me happy in that I don't have to be the best sniper in the world to do okay on him. Hell, with lightning governor ascension, I can even go full close range build.

Probably not the most impressive build so far, but I had a lot of fun with a mid-range build focusing on Lightning Governor , Thunder Nemesis, Bolt from the Blue, and Magical Supply. So, my Fatal Current kicks off, I'm constantly shocking people, thereby summoning more Fatal Current bolts, thereby killing more dudes, thereby launching more Fatal Currents.

Then I happened into a CritX gemini pair of a sniper rifle with lots o CritX and a cavalry, so that I pretty much always used the cavalry.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
A friend got me this a bit ago and I've been playing a bunch of it. Been playing a bunch of the lightning kitty.

This is my best solo attempt on elite mode so far, almost got to the end but died to some fireballs from someone I had killed already

my best crit damage too.

Pasha
Nov 9, 2017
Dumb question, but what is the niche of Dog supposed to be? Tiger seems to be sniper and burst/AoE damage. Bird is survivability and close-range fighting. Cat seems to be triggering elemental effects (I haven't played much with Cat, so I don't really know). Dog is ... explosives I guess?

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Pasha posted:

Dumb question, but what is the niche of Dog supposed to be? Tiger seems to be sniper and burst/AoE damage. Bird is survivability and close-range fighting. Cat seems to be triggering elemental effects (I haven't played much with Cat, so I don't really know). Dog is ... explosives I guess?

Dog is explosives, dual weld and staying in dual weld, and crit. Big HP pool too so if you can get things that give him lifesteal with more Hp then go for it.

He's all about maxing out explosive stuff, X times damage right after reload, and anything that ups crit while dualing. If you're able to get ammo regen while ulting or even better use no ammo but 3 x damage while ulting he can get crazy. The types of guns you want are a bit limiting though. Not too many explode in the game. Usually two of the same gun like that one vacuum explodey one does the trick. The really fast one knife explode gives me carpal so I wouldn't recommend it.

You'll want to dual as much as possible after midgame as that's where all your damage comes from. Ignore his grenade builds as they arent great. One neat trick, while you're on your path for the right weapon is if you have a gun that recoils too much, is to put one with no recoil as your primary and then dual. Dualing takes the recoil from your primary so now your secondary has good recoil now.

He is probably my highest damage at 20 million on nightmare BUT that's before they nerfed lifesteal. He takes a bit to get going and kinda feels slow due to most of his builds needing big weapons. He needs companions too. Once his explosive stuff is maxed, just firing into the distance will proc so many numbers its hard to see.

Buckwheat Sings fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Feb 19, 2021

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Dog is explosives, dual weld and staying in dual weld, and crit. Big HP pool too so if you can get things that give him lifesteal with more Hp then go for it.

He's all about maxing out explosive stuff, X times damage right after reload, and anything that ups crit while dualing. If you're able to get ammo regen while ulting or even better use no ammo but 3 x damage while ulting he can get crazy. The types of guns you want are a bit limiting though. Not too many explode in the game. Usually two of the same gun like that one vacuum explodey one does the trick. The really fast one knife explode gives me carpal so I wouldn't recommend it.

You'll want to dual as much as possible after midgame as that's where all your damage comes from. Ignore his grenade builds as they arent great. One neat trick, while you're on your path for the right weapon is if you have a gun that recoils too much, is to put one with no recoil as your primary and then dual. Dualing takes the recoil from your primary so now your secondary has good recoil now.

He is probably my highest damage at 20 million on nightmare BUT that's before they nerfed lifesteal. He takes a bit to get going and kinda feels slow due to most of his builds needing big weapons. He needs companions too. Once his explosive stuff is maxed, just firing into the distance will proc so many numbers its hard to see.

FWIW while I'm not near as good I've been having pretty good luck chasing the active effects Dog has, if I don't get good dual wield drops going. Big rof and damage boosts, mostly functional health gating... They seem to work fairly well.

On the other hand of issues: noticed since the last patch that the final boss's gas effect seems to still be applying to characters even with no visible jellyfish for myself or the host. No idea what's causing this to happen but we've had two consecutive runs fail to mystery gas insta killing one of us and the other catching an artillery shell or something similar. Is this an issue others are having too?

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

SkyeAuroline posted:

On the other hand of issues: noticed since the last patch that the final boss's gas effect seems to still be applying to characters even with no visible jellyfish for myself or the host. No idea what's causing this to happen but we've had two consecutive runs fail to mystery gas insta killing one of us and the other catching an artillery shell or something similar. Is this an issue others are having too?

To be clear, are you wondering into a zone of a jellyfish and killing it and wondering why you're still slowed and have a weird green gas effect around your screen? That's the Corrosion status effect which slows you down heavily, which in combo with artillery that comes out fast and one-shots you basically is probably what's getting you killed. Corrosion is the only status effect I care to get immunity for for that reason alone, the slow is kinda bonkers.

If you're actually just clearing out the jellyfish and then wandering through the area they were in and getting slowed then that sounds kinda weird and janky, not sure what could be causing it. I haven't played a super large amount since the last patch but I haven't encountered that issue when getting to the final boss the handful of times I did.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Evil Kit posted:

To be clear, are you wondering into a zone of a jellyfish and killing it and wondering why you're still slowed and have a weird green gas effect around your screen? That's the Corrosion status effect which slows you down heavily, which in combo with artillery that comes out fast and one-shots you basically is probably what's getting you killed. Corrosion is the only status effect I care to get immunity for for that reason alone, the slow is kinda bonkers.

If you're actually just clearing out the jellyfish and then wandering through the area they were in and getting slowed then that sounds kinda weird and janky, not sure what could be causing it. I haven't played a super large amount since the last patch but I haven't encountered that issue when getting to the final boss the handful of times I did.

I've been clearing jellies as dog while my partner kills the octopus & retrieves the shell as leopard. The jellyfish don't last long enough to even make an aura and I get tagged with it even back near the cannon line. It applies the corrosion effect and shreds health immediately to death.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

SkyeAuroline posted:

I've been clearing jellies as dog while my partner kills the octopus & retrieves the shell as leopard. The jellyfish don't last long enough to even make an aura and I get tagged with it even back near the cannon line. It applies the corrosion effect and shreds health immediately to death.

Sounds like it might be a multiplayer latency issue then? I've never seen it though I typically play singleplayer myself. I guess try and record it somehow and report it to the devs?

Getting hit out of nowhere blows and my only advice would be to get Corrosion or slow immunity from scrolls to offset the issue a bit when it does crop up.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Evil Kit posted:

Sounds like it might be a multiplayer latency issue then? I've never seen it though I typically play singleplayer myself. I guess try and record it somehow and report it to the devs?

Getting hit out of nowhere blows and my only advice would be to get Corrosion or slow immunity from scrolls to offset the issue a bit when it does crop up.

That's what I figured, I never host so I've ascribed a few things to (50ms) latency. Helps me phase through boulders occasioally at least!

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Who knew about this?

If you say yes, you're full of poo poo.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Im_Special posted:

Who knew about this?

I thought that was common knowledge.

I've still to find the chest in the third world jumping puzzle though and am too stubborn to look it up.

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Im_Special posted:

Who knew about this?

I knew about it. In fact, the first 'secret' area I noticed was on the desert map, and after a few hours of play, I noticed all 'platform' challenges have alternative secret areas. That one is easy to find, eventually your eye catches onto the flame of wall flamethrower in some random run, once you notice it it's clear it's a secret because what would be the point of placing a flamethrower there?

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Im_Special posted:

Who knew about this?

Guess I need to head to the bathroom after this post because literally first time I went into that vault type I found it, right at the start of early access.

The extended wall with a weird gap in the middle and a flamethrower trap instantly made me suspicious. Hands down my favorite vault in Tomb, easy double occult scroll for no effort.

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Well drat, the only "second" scroll I knew about was the desert one, all those missed easy scrolls!!!

Turin Turambar
Jun 5, 2011

Last update. Rebalance of the last hero, some new routes for maps 2 and 3, weapon upgrades are slightly cheaper.

quote:

Balance Adjustments for Lei Luo:</b>

* **[Talents]**
Content Adjustment on Lv.2 Talent:
1. Original: Remove the elemental effect immediately after releasing [Fatal Current], and the damage taken in the next 2 seconds will be reduced by 60%
Adjusted: After casting [Fatal Current], remove self elemental effect immediately. In the next 2s, gain immunity to elemental effect and reduce DMG taken by 60%
2. Get a "patrimonial" sniper rifle
Now provide a better "patrimonial" sniper rifle
3. Added: -0.2s cooldown of [Fatal Current] upon every hit causing by [Chain Lightning]
4. Added: Summon a thunderbolt to strike on the target when [Chain Lightning] only hits one enemy
5. Original: After killing an enemy 15 meters away with a crit hit, the weapon damage will be increased by 0.5% permanently
Adjusted: After killing an enemy 15 meters away with a crit hit, the weapon damage will be increased by 0.3% permanently

* **[Skills]**
1. [Chain Lightning]: Adjusted base DMG from 500 to 600
2. The bonus weapon damage of [Thunderstrike] caused by [Fatal Current] is decreased from 200% to 100%
3. The cooldown time of [Fatal Current] will start counting after the state ends

* **[Ascensions]**
1. Fulminous Zap:
Original: -80% movement speed of the enemy hit by [Fatal Current] for 0.2s/0.3s/0.4s
Adjusted: 0.4s/0.6s/1s
2. Lightning from void: Have chance to trigger [Chain Lightning] by dealing critical hit. The base trigger probability of weapon with 4x CritX is increased from 50% to 70%
3. Super Charge:
Original: Recharge 3/4/6 shield for each damage dealt by [Chain Lightning]
Adjusted: Max Shield +20/30/40 for 5/6/8s after [Chain Lightning] inflicts damage, and recharge 4/5/8 shield each hit caused by [Chain Lightning]
4. Storm Blast: [Thunderstrike] no longer triggers a crit hit necessarily when the ascension is at Lv.3
5. Magical Supply:
Original: Once [Thunderstrike] kills the enemy, the ammo consumed will be recovered and [Fatal Current] will be launched. However, -25% duration for this [Fatal Current], down to 2s
Adjusted: Once [Thunderstrike] kills an enemy, the ammo consumed will be recovered and [Fatal Current] will be launched with -30% duration

Interface UI:

* Heroes' icons in the mini map will not cover up monsters

Special Effects & Models:

* Reduced some special effects from teammates when teaming up

* Optimized the special effects of Portals in [Longling Tomb], [Anxi Desert] and [Duo Fjord]

* Optimized [Lei Luo]’s model and animation effect

Levels:

* Reduced HP of stone monsters in [Basement of Longling]

* Optimized spawn parameters of monsters in [Basement of Longling], [Desert Ruins] and [Shoreside Valley]

* Reduce the difficulty of reaching some places in [Anxi Desert] and [Duo Fjord]

* Added a new route in [Anxi Desert-Stage 2]

* Added a new route in [Anxi Desert-Stage 3]

* Added a new route in [Duo Fjord-Stage 1]

* Adjusted the challenge event [All monsters will constantly recover HP] to [After monsters are injured, 60% HP DMG taken will be recovered over 4s].

* The effect of the challenge event [Fewer monsters remains, stronger attributes they have] now can also boost movement speed of enemies.

* Increased the healing parameter in the challenge event [Monster will cure other monsters around based on lost HP].

* Increased the spawn rate of traps, reduced DMG caused by traps, and shortened the duration for traps in the challenge event [Traps will be spawned beneath the hero once in a while].

Weapons:

* New Mechanism for [Frenzied Shark]: The detection radius would be increased based on the number of bounces (won't exceed the AoE radius)

* Optimized Mechanism for [Shrieker]:
Base DMG: 605->555
CritX: 2.0->1.5
Piercing: 2->1
Explosion Range: 4m-> 3m when hitting an enemy, 5m when hitting a barrier
Charge Time: 1.32s->0.9s

Other Systems:

* Adjusted the amount of coins dropped, and reduced the cost for upgrading weapons

Monsters:

* Adjustments to defensive and shielding monsters:

* **[Defensive]:**
Damage caused by hitting enemies' weaknesses would not be affected by the damage reduction
In [Longling Tomb] & [Basement of Longling], defensive enemies would receive 40% damage reduction for their non-weakness spots being hit
In [Anxi Desert] & [Desert Ruins], defensive enemies would receive 50% damage reduction for their non-weakness spots being hit
In [Duo Fjord] & [Shoreside Valley], defensive enemies would receive 60% damage reduction for their non-weakness spots being hit

* **[Shielding]:**
In [Longling Tomb] & [Basement of Longling], shielding enemy would offer 10% of max HP or max shield/armor (if any) to itself and all enemies nearby
In [Anxi Desert] & [Desert Ruins], shielding enemy would offer 20% of max HP or max shield/armor (if any) to itself and all enemies nearby
In [Duo Fjord] & [Shoreside Valley], shielding enemy would offer 30% of max HP or max shield/armor (if any) to itself and all enemies nearby

* Adjusted the hitbox of the weaknesses on [Ichthyosaurus Offspring] during phase 1

Daily Challenges:

* Daily challenge effect adjustment:
The bonus effect [After revival, enemy's HP -50% while attack and movement speed greatly increase] of [Resurgency] is now a main effect
The bonus effect [When you have different numbers of Legendary Scrolls and Cursed Scrolls, +30% lucky shot chance for each difference] of [Unpredictable Fortune] is tweaked. Now each difference would grant 40% lucky shot chance
In [Economic Pressure], destroying summoned enemies would no longer deduct copper. And players cannot apply elemental effect to pots
Normal ammo no longer dropped in [Elite Sniper]

* Added titles of bonus effects in daily challenges

Bug Fixes:

[several bug fixes]

Oh yeah and the game is 21% off.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

This is a fun game more people should play so it's not just me and Evil Kit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im_Special
Jan 2, 2011

Look At This!!! WOW!
It's F*cking Nothing.
Yes it is!

Problem though. 12 hour work shifts, and when it's not work, I cannot stop playing Streets of Rogue. Ugh.