Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
It's always interesting seeing games in the middle of a paradigm shift. I thought regenerating health would've been standard by 2006.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
All the more reason to do it.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
My favorite JFK assassination theory is that he was accidentally shot by a Secret Service agent with an AR-15 while Oswald was firing at Kennedy, which is why the Secret Service switched to Uzis.

My current favorite conspiracy theory is "Maple Gladio" because the name is funny.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

My favorite JFK conspiracy was that Oswald was actually trying to kill the Texas Governor, but missed and hit Kennedy by mistake

The governor was SecArmy back in the day and signed Oswald's discharge papers and Oswald was still kinda mad about that

Hadn't heard that one. Connally ended up as Nixon's Treasury Secretary at a pretty pivotal time so his death would've had pretty big consequences.

There's also the theory that JFK wasn't supposed to be killed and that the Conspirators wanted to spook him because they thought he wasn't standing up to the Soviets enough.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
drat. And to find out about it on 9/11 of all days.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Why does the revolver need a special make/model for such a recoil system? Is it because the chamber isn't as air tight as other models?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Maybe it's a left handed version being used right handed?