Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Did you get the saw yet OP? We want to see some sexy pics of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Nice pics OP so sexy, but show me the size of the blade that goes on there, I think my dad has like 5 of these and iirc correctly the little blade that goes on it wouldn't cut anything well, but i have no clue about anything.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Literally A Person posted:

It takes a 6" coping saw blade. I mean, they're tiny but I've used many to cut silly shapes and never had a terrible problem with blade distortion. Granted I was using a hand-tool.

Cool yeah, that is what I thought they were, best of luck! Might get one of my dads and try to do some cool poo poo too. Plus like the go up and down real quick so that helps too. Like would you cut a 2x4 on there or is it for smaller sizes?