Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

I don’t trust the US dairy industry to be accurate when they say every gallon is 17.6lb of greenhouse gases

48 gallons is 845 pounds

dude’s rollin’ coal harder with a flatbed full of milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Animal-Mother posted:

Speaking of which, does Brutalist McDonald's still post?
I noticed I go through these cycles of posting and I'm in a lull right now given other obligations. I've had several accounts here since the 2000s and will post on the forums a lot for awhile and then get bored, then not post much for awhile, and then I'll come crawling back. It always happens. I hope everyone is having a good holiday and sending my best wishes to C-SPAM and the lurkers.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 07:29 on Dec 25, 2023

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I noticed I go through these cycles of posting and I'm in a lull right now given other obligations. I've had several accounts here since the 2000s and will post on the forums a lot for awhile and then get bored, then not post much for awhile, and then I'll come crawling back. It always happens. I hope everyone is having a good holiday and sending my best wishes to C-SPAM and the lurkers.

that picture is drat good new american gothic

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Adbot