Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ahahahaha

Big Mad Drongo posted:

I once read a short story where the entire world was engulfed in a permanent, steadily growing grinding noise that ended with the sky cracking and falling apart, revealing machinery where outer space should be. This aesthetic really reminds me of that work, shame I can't remember the title.

What was the story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Titled the corporate ladder :grin:

Gonna win first place at my high school art show

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's not often you can say you goatsed chester cheetah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The next generation of school shooters is going to be insane

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It looks like that scene from the shining

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Helsing posted:

This feels like it came straight out of a cut subplot from Veep.

Oh looks it's jumping jackoff

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bananaquiter posted:

Looks like his mom put him up there for a photoshoot.

Looks like Jonah from veep doing his lumberjack commercial

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ew all around

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Didn't Pence have a bloody eye recently too? What the gently caress is with these people

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That owns though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh loving god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahaha oh my god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I actually like this aesthetically more than a lot of conservative art. Looks like one of those horror stories for kids compilations

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

:wow:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wait so someone just started singing it, it wasn't like over the speaker?

That's even funnier

MLSM posted:

That video is genuinely terrifying

Huge are we the baddies vibe yeah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wait that's at mar a lago? lmao

Why does his golf club look like that?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's pretty much a work of art. It's almost pulitzer worthy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LMFAO

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fleetwood posted:

this is fine

You can have all the guns you want but aren't free to carry a backpack into school lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

an entire country run by people who definitely know how to stand normally

There seems to be a historical precedent

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tungsten posted:

merry christmas

Crawling right back into the wardrobe I came from after seeing that poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Where is CHAAAAAAD

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That person is fabulously wealthy to convert their toilet paper allotment into a mummy costume

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

"slowly"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well drat mission accomplished

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

See-SPAM

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

i say swears online posted:

not to mention a ton of states have raised the driving age to 18 since we were kids which takes away both an incentive and means of getting to the job itself. less kids working is a good thing tho

Wait really?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Riot Bimbo posted:

Motherfucker looks like Kane is about to pop out from behind him with a big scorpion tail banner unfolding behind him

If the Rs meme magic joe biden into being cool as gently caress I will never laugh at anything ever again because it can't be topped

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That root looks so much like a giant snake that I thought it was photoshopped

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A lunatic at the wheel and a guy who failed the psych evals to be a cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This is fine