Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Dark Order should recruit Warhorse and change their slogan to DARK ORDER RULES rear end

https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1297330930399535104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Dark Order should recruit Warhorse and change their slogan to DARK ORDER RULES rear end

https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1297330930399535104

If they didn't already have so many members I'd say it'd have been a cool reveal to have a bunch of Cody's challengers show up as new members

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Squashes in title matches are cool (Hiromu/Kushida 2 is a good example) and I'm glad AEW did it here as it's going to make the rematch mean even more

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I mean that would be what, Sonny Kiss, Marq Quen, and Warhorse as people who don't have something else they are already doing?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1297331514427006981?s=20

anna is gonna be such a star, the sadistic look on her face is so good

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
its incredible that Eddie Kingston's great segment and that instant classic wink at the camera have fallen to like a #4 or #5 slot on this episode's amazing moments

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Shard posted:

That was a drat fine show. I love that Tully is with FTR, I love that Kenny is getting meaner, I love that FTR is loving with poor Hangman's anxious millennial cowboy head, I love that Matt is going crazy AND I LOVE THE DARK ORDER STANDING TALL.

They made every right choice today along with letting the right team win in the Women's tag.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

karmicknight posted:

I mean that would be what, Sonny Kiss, Marq Quen, and Warhorse as people who don't have something else they are already doing?

Well, if they hadn't already snapped up Starks and Kingston I'd have said them. All of the outsiders except Warhorse have been signed (I think), and having the outsiders Cody beat join the group was what I was thinking about. Not necessarily the guys already on the roster.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i don't want Dark Order to grow any more, it's perfect right now, 2 great tag teams, and some great singles dudes who can go hard all over the card, and now a champion

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Ganso Bomb posted:

Well, if they hadn't already snapped up Starks and Kingston I'd have said them. All of the outsiders except Warhorse have been signed (I think), and having the outsiders Cody beat join the group was what I was thinking about. Not necessarily the guys already on the roster.

6-10 could quietly disappear and be replaced and nobody would notice

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Kind of hoping that was to write the Rhodes off for a few months, rather than set up Brodie/Cody II in two weeks.

Also hope they do something fun with Diamant/Ivelisse, but struggling to come up with a pair of faces to run against them right now with Swole occupied with Britt.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Kind of hoping that was to write the Rhodes off for a few months, rather than set up Brodie/Cody II in two weeks.

Also hope they do something fun with Diamant/Ivelisse, but struggling to come up with a pair of faces to run against them right now with Swole occupied with Britt.
Alien healing

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

JUNGLE BOY posted:

do the 3, 4 and 5 dark order boys still get chilis to celebrate their new champion leader even if they lost their match

baby back ribs are for winners

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

lamentable dustman posted:

baby back ribs are for winners

3, 4, 5, relegated to the having to share a 2 for $25 between the three of them, and no upgrades to the premium meals.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

smarxist posted:

lmfao good idea

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Malcolm Excellent posted:

3, 4, 5, relegated to the having to share a 2 for $25 between the three of them, and no upgrades to the premium meals.

waitress brings a carafe of coke and Brodie waves her off

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I've been unable to watch this

I need to watch this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ongoing Discussion Thread