Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Just get rid of the rival system. I become aware of 99% of my rivals at the moment of their death. Also I'm kicking everyones rear end, I don't have any rivals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Trevor Hale posted:

Was playing a William the Conqueror game. 8 years into his reign, I say gently caress it why not when a tiny count level ally in Central Europe asks for help in a war. I send men at arms only to go deal with it, have a large army sprung on me, get captured, and waste away in his du vein for four years before going insane of dying of a seizure. He wouldn’t ransom me because the war was ongoing, and I had an internal war to deal with.

But. But as soon as that was put down….my next king rolled in with army’s and mercs I spent money on just to prove a point and I killed every goddamn captive I could grab. In a stroke of good luck, the dude had converted to something before I got there so every execution was above board and blessed.

This once happened to me as a shah in Baluchistan when I was captured by a duke level player in Sindh. I can back as my heir and killed him, all of his siblings, all of his children. gently caress that person and their whole godamn line. I think he had one remaining great granddaughter alive in that game that ended up somewhere in Tibet, out of my reach.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

This once happened to me as a shah in Baluchistan when I was captured by a duke level player in Sindh. I can back as my heir and killed him, all of his siblings, all of his children. gently caress that person and their whole godamn line. I think he had one remaining great granddaughter alive in that game that ended up somewhere in Tibet, out of my reach.

It is very satisfying

To prove I am not a monster, I also like to keep an eye on the descendants of minor characters I enjoyed. Give someone a barony and make sure their kids get good marriages. Maybe build money producing buildings for them.