Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
So I'm sure I'm missing something basic, or if not that it's been asked a thousand times already but how do I pick anyone other than the 'interesting characters' to play from the start screen? I want my random dukes, goddamit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Is there a way to raise just my household troops? Sometimes you just wanna fight off some raiders, and not raise 9000 levies

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

Quantum Shart posted:

you can place a rally banner where you want and go 'rally local levies' but that depends how built up that area is

So no way to just call up my huscarls? Man, these raids are gonna bankrupt me

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

So, erh another probably obvious question. Yesterday someone showed a screen of education focuses that I didn't know existed. How do I bring that up?

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

I gave in and got a mod that gets you primogeniture as an option the moment you reach 2 authority. gently caress it, it's a single player game. I'll play how I want

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

eleven extra elephants posted:

Any decent streamers/playthroughs on Twitch/Youtube? I'm just looking for weirder playthroughs and people who are really good at strat games

He's medium at best at playing the game but I enjoy Monstersabound. he started out as cornwall but ended up in wales after a lot of stabbing gone wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

is Europa Universalis in a good place right now? i feel like continuing the paradox trend