Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my one problem is not letting you scroll down when on character pages when you use the bigger UI scaling, i have to play this game on my tv :'(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Just getting to do an extra hostile plot in the intrigue skill tree is cool...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
OK, time to do a inverted rule equal sexuality game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You don't raid areas that 0 you raid areas that already have raid loot.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
God this is consuming my life

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
last i check it wasn't on the paradox list so the sad folks like me who got it off game pass can't enjoy that mod sob sob

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

SubNat posted:

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/
Steam workshop downloader seems to work just fine, then just slam dunk it into the mod location as per the usual.

oh neat, thanks didn't realize this was a thing

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the stress thing is cool and i like the idea of "you can't really go against your personality too much" but yeah, its just kinda too static now. but like you can easily fix some of that stuff with more events and stuff, well outside of like, the pure number-y side of it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

please god better ui scaling since the mod doesn't allow for ironman

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
how am i suppose to know its December without the Christmas music...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Anno posted:

It’s begun.

wow, i can almost be the endless witch beatrice...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its a easy way to get a lot of prestige, though its not like we have much to spend that on.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Veryslightlymad posted:

People weren't kidding with Ally AI in wars.... I haven't had too many problems when it's one war.... I've found the Allies actually make some reasonably intelligent maneuvers. But what's completely loving inexcusable is when you have multiple wars in different parts of the continent, and you call some allies to one war, and some to another war, they don't loving UNDERSTAND what war they're a part of, and whoever couldn't catch that has a lot of explaining to do.

i won a way with a house member by calling them into another war as an ally and they just pick up all their troops and moved to the other one lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I like societies too but I get why people are so opposed to them but i dunno, you can do pretty much the same stuff with like "oh look i got all these little hobbies for my guys" while avoiding the stuff that was immersion breaking for others.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
???

Jay Rust posted:

Game’s good

!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sometimes a king is just a lil leisure suit larry

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh my god

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
just lol if you are not in the immortal subforum, im the op of the vampire thread

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Frances Nurples posted:

and then things got real weird

introspective

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i named my heir sapphic and she turned out to be a lesbian, i willed it into existence

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the only time i ever put the game on 5x speed is during war and i always end up missing some notification during it that makes me regret it lol
but war... war is slow (said in war is hell voice)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i would say the sacrifice comes more from a place of leaning into the roleplaying elements than like, going off of a popular conception of history?
sure a good chunk of players probably want to play tricky tricksters because they watched game of thrones, but i feel like even if that series was never popular a lot of people would like to do that anyway just because its a character type people would like to rp as in this game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
personally as a lesbian, when I play as a lesbian and seduce women, what I'm getting out of it is the enjoyment of the power of my #girlboss character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
women love witches