Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe
The new technology system, with regionally specific ideas, looks/feels pretty similar to the EU4 national ideas system, which is a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

Honestly I'm just glad they aren't done by Havoc anymore, I can't put a finger on why but I was really irritated by his style.

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

Zeron posted:

Yeah trying it out on gamepass first is a no brainer unless you really want..some outfits from the HRE.

Lol if you don't want more outfits

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

ninjahedgehog posted:

CK3 even lets you customize your outfits in the barbershop, a feature that II was notably lacking. What's the point of conquering half of Europe if not for a series of increasingly elaborate hats?

Correct, this guy gets it

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe
gently caress every single one of you not stuck in the office today

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe
Pet cats and dogs don't have their own character screens 0/10

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

I wish i could play as the pope, but I assume an expansion will do that.

Unlikely since one of the core mechanics of the game, arguably the central conceit, is managing your dynasty and the Papacy is not dynastically inherited.

But give it a month and there will almost certainly be a mod for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

blue squares posted:

I reloaded my game. How do I stop a liberty faction? It has four members.

Dread is by far the most powerful new vassal management tool. Hop over to your dungeon and execute a few prisoners.