Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

It's time to bring back the old Egyptian religion.

The weak cults of the modern world shall submit before the blazing glory of Amun-Ra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Anno posted:

Also that kid looks punchable enough that I wouldn’t feel bad at all if he found the wrong end of a knife.

https://twitter.com/ProudBavaria/status/1297908437418938368
"Mother said it is my turn to ride the jousting horse."

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The Great and Most Austere Breton Empire, Beloved by Amun-Ra, stretching from Ireland to Burma to Liberia.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Imagine caring about what your character will be wearing when you can have a religion that has nakedness at all times as a core tenet.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

I was wary when they started showing off 3d models and got Oblivion flashbacks

If Elder Kings comes to CK3 they should totally modify the portraits to look like Oblivion characters.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I thought I could do a cheeky Kushite run where I start as someone who isn't an OPM tribal chieftain about to get dropkicked by the Nubians and woah the price to convert religions is astounding.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

toasterwarrior posted:

Found a secret about my brother: he's an incestous pervert! Except that he's a negotiated ally and therefore I can't use this hook/secret against him. What am I to do?

Can't beat 'em, join 'em?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

palindrome posted:

^^^^ It is pretty crazy that you know, down to the last man, what the strength of your opponent's levies are. I don't think you should have that level of perfect information about even your own troops. You put out the call, and hope that 100% of your dudes show up, but they probably won't!
This sounds like it would get incredibly bullshit real fast.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I'm surprised that with how modular culture, religion, and succession are that there aren't more weird edge cases like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I've been doing some After the End campaigns and invariably defaulting to Architect and Scholar for every character because they're just that all-around useful.