Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

KingKapalone posted:

I guess it's ok to split them up, but how will I ever get to make the Empire of Russia?

You get claims on the other titles after succession, if you can beat them in a war you can get them back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Very East Francia

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

if you want to be cheesy and kickstart the eugenics you can make a genius hale comely teenager that's ironman compatible and lock in strengthen bloodline on day 1

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Tias posted:

How do they proc?

Raise troops. They don't proc really, they're just your starting troops you have available. Counties don't usually give you 3k guys

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

You can invade kingdom on Wessex on day 1, take that, then conquer duchy to get Mercia. You should be able (or very close to able) to form England at this point.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

How do I get unlanded courtiers of my culture and religion to grant titles to? I've been doing a few Haesteinn runs trying to get the Count to Emperor achievement and end up way over domain limit after invading kingdoms, sometimes I have a bunch and sometimes I don't and I only have my council and mayor vassals and I don't understand why. My best guess is sometimes I'm converting to local religion for stability and sometimes I'm staying Asatru for the CBs?

Wafflecopper fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Serephina posted:

Knights. You should be drowning in them. Also mooks migrate to your court randomly, the higher your rank the more layabouts you accumulate over the years. But mostly knights.

Okay I think my problem this time was I blew my starting gold on Varangian vets before culture shifting and had no money to form a title higher than count so I got no-one migrating to my court. I tried inviting knights but for some reason they were all wrong culture/religion this time. Also they cost 80 gold to hire for some reason although in previous runs they've been way cheaper, possibly because they were wrong culture/religion this time? I eventually saved up enough to form a Duchy but Haesteinn got assassinated (I forgot to sway my spymaster) and without his free troops his son just got rolled.

I dunno how I'm so terrible at CK3 when I had no problems with CK2 or other Paradox games