Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Vegas going to the SCF.

The only team I thought might be able to handle them was Colorado and they might not be able to get by Dallas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I....I.....hope the....Islanders......win......this series.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

The Dirty Burger posted:

Not his fault but why the gently caress would they start Bishop tonight

I thought the same thing but I guess if they want to get Bishop some playing time to shake off the rust, having him start game 5 while being up 3-1 isn't the worst time to do it.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
MacKinnon / Radulov

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I think Canucks / Stars would be a good series

Vegas would probably plow right through the Stars

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

OldSenileGuy posted:

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

E: nevermind

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

T.C. posted:

Can't find what the fewest shots in a playoff game is. The NHL site has most shots but not least.

https://twitter.com/domluszczyszyn/status/1302069664210661376?s=21

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

MoaM posted:

90s NJ makes a lot of sense.

To be fair, that stat is fewest shots in a playoff win. Would be curious to hear fewest shots in a playoff loss

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Zat posted:

But after you fail a challenge once, every challenge after that you risk a double-minor.

You should get a bonus then or something if you challenge and succeed. Like for the rest of the game, you are able to challenge without risking a penalty or something.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
"it hits him right there in the big D" lmao don't tell me pierre doesn't know exactly what he's doing

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Show me Alec Martinez

I want to see his tears

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
This is it. We finally found it. THIS is the play that the offside challenge was made for.

Any of those other bullshit challenges where they have to go frame by frame and zoom all the way in and take five minutes looking at it from seven different angles to tell if it was actually offsides should be called as good goals. The challenge rule should be "was it obviously offsides on a normal-speed replay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Hedman / beauvilier