Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Go Lightning and Flyers and Canucks and Stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
5 minutes please.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Goddamn if the Canucks can't score on a 5-min major in the playoffs in game 7.

And Boesser loving up on that open net.

Good lord.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
The most obvious thing in the world is that the golden knights are about to score.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
The most obvious thing in the world is that the Canucks are going to score with the goalie pulled then win it overtime.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
I know the Canucks overachieved this season and deserve a lot of credit, but man what an opportunity. How do you blow a 5-minute major in a game 7?

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Kirivanta obviously going to win it all.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY

Escape Goat posted:

Is this a good time to point out that it shouldn't be a penalty, but should be icing?
I have an idea, a good idea, that puck over the glass and icing should be averaged out into a 1-minute penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
I just noticed the thread title still says Round 2.