Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'll start: Golf or minigolf?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

I'll start: Golf or minigolf?

minigolf

burger or pizza?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Chewbecca

Stoner Sloth posted:

minigolf

burger or pizza?

Easy, pizza. Pizza is always good and burgers can be ordinary when you're vego like me

A red text av for yourself, or your favourite poster gets banned

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Easy, pizza. Pizza is always good and burgers can be ordinary when you're vego like me

A red text av for yourself, or your favourite poster gets banned

that's an easy choice too - i'd take a red text av for any of my BYOB posting pals to save them, each and every last one of youse

you can only have vegetables or fruits from now on, remembering tomato is a fruit (and assuming you can survive fine on either just preference)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

STING 64

vegetables. garlic, squash, veggies are well varied and can substitute well.

live in a sub basement dwelling in new york city or in a treehouse in the brazilian amazon?

ulvir

JOHN CENA posted:

vegetables. garlic, squash, veggies are well varied and can substitute well.

live in a sub basement dwelling in new york city or in a treehouse in the brazilian amazon?

tree house

only read GBS for the rest of your life, or only read the local newspaper from the town farthest away from you geographically for the rest of your life (if youre lucky this might be something in english or another language you know, or it might be in something like kiswahili or sami or georgian or something, basically a language totally incomprehensible to you)

vanisher

ulvir posted:

tree house

only read GBS for the rest of your life, or only read the local newspaper from the town farthest away from you geographically for the rest of your life (if youre lucky this might be something in english or another language you know, or it might be in something like kiswahili or sami or georgian or something, basically a language totally incomprehensible to you)

GBS (bad choice, I die)

Drink all liquids out of a serving bowl or out of a shot glass

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Macnult

vanisher posted:

GBS (bad choice, I die)

Drink all liquids out of a serving bowl or out of a shot glass

serving bowl

orange mimosa, or watermelon mimosa? (no rush, the waiter said to take my time)

Prof. Crocodile

watermelon

would you rather give up all red foods or all white foods?

Chewbecca

Hmmm I'd say all white foods, as red makes up the deliciousness of huevos rancheros, and so many excellent Mexican foods!

What is white? Icecream? Sour cream? Bleugh

Would you rather have your arm amputated, or your leg amputated?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Arm. (slice) NO WAIT I MEANT I WANTED TO *KEEP* MY ARM, NOT... ah loving dammit

Would you rather be 10% smarter, 10% more attractive, or 10% less tired?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Manifisto

blaise rascal posted:

Arm. (slice) NO WAIT I MEANT I WANTED TO *KEEP* MY ARM, NOT... ah loving dammit

Would you rather be 10% smarter, 10% more attractive, or 10% less tired?

smart is overrated

10% of my attractiveness level is minimal, no bang for buck there

I will take my 10% less tired around "spring forward" time, gently caress that poo poo

everybody loves cilantro, or everybody hates cilantro?

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Everybody loves cilantro!

Star Wars or Star Trek

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
My nostalgia self says Star Trek.

Give up sweet foods or salty foods?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chewbecca

Oooh I'd give up salty foods. Chocolate is my jam (Mexican doesn't count as salty right?)

Small face tattoo, or large scalp tattoo?

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

small face tattoo, face tattoos can be sick as hell

guitar or synthesizer

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Prof. Crocodile

watho posted:

small face tattoo, face tattoos can be sick as hell

guitar or synthesizer

guitar, but only because i look dumb grimacing and gyrating behind a synthesizer

tiny house or van life?

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
van life, if my neighbours suck I can always move

would you rather be a knight or a bishop (in chess)

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Entenzahn posted:

van life, if my neighbours suck I can always move

would you rather be a knight or a bishop (in chess)

knight

Vegemite or Marmite?

STING 64

ulvir posted:

tree house

this isn't the theme of the thread but the furthest point in the world from me was apparently mauritius which speaks english, jackpot baby ahahah

Barking Gecko posted:

knight

Vegemite or Marmite?

vegemite, they sell it here in vegas because of our disproportionately large australian population

go an entire year only being allowed to wear baseball cleats or stilettos on your feet?

Chewbecca

Oh god stilettos are awful, and I've still got painful feet from wearing them one night in Vegas ten years ago! So...the other ones I guess

Chicken or fish?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Chewbecca posted:

Oh god stilettos are awful, and I've still got painful feet from wearing them one night in Vegas ten years ago! So...the other ones I guess

Chicken or fish?

Chicken because I don't like all fish.

Lord of the Rings or Lord of the FLies

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
Lord of the Rings, if only because I didn't have to Analyze it for highschool English.

Always cold or always hot?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Cobalt-60 posted:

Lord of the Rings, if only because I didn't have to Analyze it for highschool English.

Always cold or always hot?

Always hot to match my sexy bod

Be able to lick your sexy region like a cat or dog, but have no other way to clean yourself down there,
Or,
Be able to eat junk and dessert foods and remain healthy, but, it's all you can eat

Chewbecca

alnilam posted:

Always hot to match my sexy bod

Be able to lick your sexy region like a cat or dog, but have no other way to clean yourself down there,
Or,
Be able to eat junk and dessert foods and remain healthy, but, it's all you can eat

Uhhh ummm. The dessert and junk food thing cos the other option is not my jam :shobon: feels like a trap though

Would you rather be a firefighter or a paramedic?

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

Uhhh ummm. The dessert and junk food thing cos the other option is not my jam :shobon: feels like a trap though

Would you rather be a firefighter or a paramedic?

firey for now, but ask me again when it's summer and everythings literally burning and Scotty has pissed off to Hawaii again and ah gently caress...

moving on and getting a bit controversial :evilbuddy:

dogs or cats?

nut

dogs, easy out on account of allergies :smug:

would u rather to permanently wear one long stilt on ur right leg and a moonboot on ur left or become the mayor of a small city in rural idaho that is almost entirely compromised of industrial tire factories

Prof. Crocodile

call me mayor prof. crocodile, and i will make those tire factories the envy of the great plains!

:hmmyes: or. :hai: ?

alnilam

Prof. Crocodile posted:

call me mayor prof. crocodile, and i will make those tire factories the envy of the great plains!

:hmmyes: or. :hai: ?

:hai: all the way

climb a tree or roll down a hill

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

:hai: all the way

climb a tree or roll down a hill

Climb a tree. Last time I rolled down a hill I got very sick.

Your farts and poops don't stink but you never have a normal bowel movement, or stinky farts and poops but all bowel movements are perfect and regular?

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Your farts and poops don't stink but you never have a normal bowel movement, or stinky farts and poops but all bowel movements are perfect and regular?

Give me them smelly BMs.

All of your clothes are purple or yellow.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

rear end-penny posted:

Give me them smelly BMs.

All of your clothes are purple or yellow.

you beat me to it but our response was :same:

purple because in certain lights, with certain hues, you can fool people "nah bro, this is fuckin' blue" but yellow is like YELLOW there's no fudging that

You have so much money that everyone asks you for it all the time and can buy anything you want or you have no money but you are so loving charming that people just give you free poo poo to survive all the time?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Chewbecca

Pahilla the Hun posted:

you beat me to it but our response was :same:

purple because in certain lights, with certain hues, you can fool people "nah bro, this is fuckin' blue" but yellow is like YELLOW there's no fudging that

You have so much money that everyone asks you for it all the time and can buy anything you want or you have no money but you are so loving charming that people just give you free poo poo to survive all the time?

Ok just give me the money, no black magic would ever make me that charming, and charming people requires a lot of energy I simply do not have.

Trip to Melbourne, Australia or trip to Los Vegas, Nevada?

Ass-penny

Australia! I've never been and the Aussies I've known are super cool.

Oh poo poo, my b.

You only get to listen to rockabilly or techno forever. Which do you choose?

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Aug 26, 2020

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

alnilam

Rockabilly no question

You get cool batman abilities / gadgets without the bad guys, but Seal's kissed by a rose is constantly playing in your head 24/7 (you can still sleep though)

or

You can fly but only while naked and superman fanfare plays loudly, like other people can hear it, while you fly, it draws attention to you but at least the music stops when you're not flying

ty manifisto

Chewbecca

alnilam posted:

Rockabilly no question

You get cool batman abilities / gadgets without the bad guys, but Seal's kissed by a rose is constantly playing in your head 24/7 (you can still sleep though)

or

You can fly but only while naked and superman fanfare plays loudly, like other people can hear it, while you fly, it draws attention to you but at least the music stops when you're not flying

I guess the flying thing, cos I assume the music is only while flying so I'll be selective as to when I do it.

Cake or muffin?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Chewbecca posted:

I guess the flying thing, cos I assume the music is only while flying so I'll be selective as to when I do it.

Cake or muffin?

Cake

Being inside a helicopter or being a helicopter?

Chewbecca

Fredrik1 posted:

Cake

Being inside a helicopter or being a helicopter?

Uhhh I guess being inside one because helicopters don't eat huevos rancheros or drink Aperol Spritz

Would you rather be super popular but stupid, or awkward and unpopular but a super genius?

Prof. Crocodile

Chewbecca posted:

Uhhh I guess being inside one because helicopters don't eat huevos rancheros or drink Aperol Spritz

Would you rather be super popular but stupid, or awkward and unpopular but a super genius?

i think i would rather be popular and stupid, because good relationships are the key to a happy life, and the only perk to being a super genius is that you can appreciate rick and morty so

waffles or pancakes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i think i would rather be popular and stupid, because good relationships are the key to a happy life, and the only perk to being a super genius is that you can appreciate rick and morty so

waffles or pancakes?

“And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, "gently caress waffles.”

― George Carlin

hot tub or swimming pool?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!