Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovely Primate

I don’t understand how pensions work. I don’t get who does the payout, and why? Are they just being nice to me, givimg me money when im old

I must stress the fact that cops are not allowed to read this thread, thank you for respecting the rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous

sometimes i use the salad fork for the main course too instead of switching to the dinner fork

nut

hwen people say that gold is the standard i dunno what standard they are talking about, i'm assumign the standard first place or the standard best video game score (unless s rank is involved)

Lovely Primate

I haven’t smoked weed in over a year now. I'll probably smoke again at some point, but either way it’s been nice to take a break

this thread is not admissible in court, If youre a cop do not admiss this thread into any courts thank you

Dip Viscous

you're completely in the clear as long as you delete your weed within 24 hours anyway

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dip Viscous posted:

sometimes i use the salad fork for the main course too instead of switching to the dinner fork

I only use the largest forks and spoons because I am hungry

vanisher

I often misplace scissors and just buy more scissors now I have at least six scissors

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Prof. Crocodile

i have faked the funk on a nasty dunk

i'm not proud of what i've done, but i can't change the past and i just want to get on with my life

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i'm not proud of what i've done, but i can't change the past and i just want to get on with my life

You still WANT the funk, though- right?

You gotta want that funk.

We want the funk- we gotta have that funk!

I like weed a lot.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Lovely Primate

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Everyone deserves a chance to repent for their actions :frogbon:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I did so, so many dangerous crimes

Goons Are Gifts

:cop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I did so, so many dangerous crimes

you're busted pal