Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Wendy's breakfast just remains too powerful

nut

FutonForensic

google THIS

now i understand

alnilam

google THIS posted:

now i understand

ty manifisto

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I love that it took my brain less than a second to figure out what DSTR stood for.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Is there a thread for just bad/crude white art on black shirts?

Prof. Crocodile

i mean it is now, since halfway through page 1 i reckon

Khanstant

Prof. Crocodile posted:

air beats gun? sponge beats air?

either these people don't know how air works or i don't know how air works

air beats gun for sure. air will stop a bullet entirely. if you shot a gun in space with no air, the bullet would go on forever until it hit something

RazzleDazzleHour

I remember when they added blowjob into the steam version and I really wanted to try it but I had the Xbox360 version and they kept saying "oh don't worry blowjob is gonna be patched in soon!" and then they never did it. gently caress Valve

Prof. Crocodile

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I remember when they added blowjob into the steam version and I really wanted to try it but I had the Xbox360 version and they kept saying "oh don't worry blowjob is gonna be patched in soon!" and then they never did it. gently caress Valve

alnilam

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

gently caress Valve

gently caress Valve
Artifact
Pay 2 white mana to tap. If tapped during your opponent's turn, all Blow Jobs do half damage.
"Sometimes the best defense is a preventative release." - Dokari Proverb

Ass-penny

Goldmine. I'm laughing so hard I had to tell my roommate what I was looking at.:five:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

gently caress Valve
Artifact
Pay 2 white mana to tap. If tapped during your opponent's turn, all Blow Jobs do half damage.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64

alnilam posted:

gently caress Valve
Artifact