Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Elentor posted:

I was struggling really hard earlier today with my benzo detox so I took some xanax to help.
:synpa:

Benzo withdrawal is awesome. My favorite part was not being able to stand up and seizing. Good luck friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Star Me Kitten posted:

I am kind of tired of random people hostilely attacking me on the forums for no reason. A mod pmed me asking what they can do but when I report it, nothing is done. How is this a welcoming environment for posters with new reg dates? If we are going to see this forum continue in the future we should try to be more welcoming.

I have never complained about this before but this has been a daily issue for me and it really is starting to annoy me.

ask whoever gave you the account to set your regdate to another date

like if it's a mod/admin they can give you the 9/11 date, and if it's someone with database access it can be whatever you choose

burt

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's never too early to open a refreshing cannete of award winning Pabst Blue Ribbon American brew :cheers:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i need to have a full on meltdown but the walls in this house are too goddamn thin and i don't want to annoy my roommates with loud uncontrolled sobbing so i'm just kind of doing half-assed releases (heh) every so often and it's kind of working but not really well enough

JohnnyBme
Aug 21, 2020
No :(

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
juggling a few job offers for 5 bucks less than pre covid times and hating that all of a sudden everyone is drug screening, even for weed. been trying not to drink during the week but gently caress that

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Stunt_enby posted:

i need to have a full on meltdown but the walls in this house are too goddamn thin and i don't want to annoy my roommates with loud uncontrolled sobbing so i'm just kind of doing half-assed releases (heh) every so often and it's kind of working but not really well enough

Just cry. Let it all out. Weep in the proudest tradition of Odysseus.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

ask whoever gave you the account to set your regdate to another date

like if it's a mod/admin they can give you the 9/11 date, and if it's someone with database access it can be whatever you choose

burt

Thanks Burt.

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's never too early to open a refreshing cannete of award winning Pabst Blue Ribbon American brew :cheers:

Hey gimme back my beer man!

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I'm having a good day despite not getting much sleep last night my kiddos went nuts over the peach panackes i made this morning

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah I'm pretty good

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

bomb posted:

I'm having a good day despite not getting much sleep last night my kiddos went nuts over the peach panackes i made this morning

Peach pancakes? That would really hit the spot right now.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Star Me Kitten posted:

Peach pancakes? That would really hit the spot right now.

1 cup of water
2/3rds cup of Bisquick pancake mix
half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup diced peaches (fresh not canned)

Super easy and delicious, I usually cook the pancakes in butter or coconut oil on medium-high. You can use the same recipe for a waffle maker, just add a tablespoon of coconut oil or vegetable oil.

I put raspberry sauce on top and it went together really well.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Someone just called the other day and wants to pay me to make cinnamon rolls for them. It was a nice surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

bomb posted:

1 cup of water
2/3rds cup of Bisquick pancake mix
half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup diced peaches (fresh not canned)

Super easy and delicious, I usually cook the pancakes in butter or coconut oil on medium-high. You can use the same recipe for a waffle maker, just add a tablespoon of coconut oil or vegetable oil.

I put raspberry sauce on top and it went together really well.

Oh crap. Sounds good. I need this right now.