Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Just wanna know if I can join the Gravelord Covenant and curse other posters with Black Phantoms, as I know that theres been some drama recently about low level posters self banning cause someone twink builds them and the usual general scumfuckery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I think in an ideal world the forums would be witchcraft-free, but I know that's not especially practical and the kids are going to do it no matter what so maybe you just focus on facilitating safe practice.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
doesn't work in NG due to radium's lovely code so knock yourself out

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Occult subforum when?

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
This is going to end with some goon hexing the moon and frankly I’m disgusted

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

Occult subforum when?

:agreed: i have a ghost sighting to report

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

:agreed: i have a ghost sighting to report

i want to hear about this in the occult forum

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Just wanna know if I can join the Gravelord Covenant and curse other posters with Black Phantoms, as I know that theres been some drama recently about low level posters self banning cause someone twink builds them and the usual general scumfuckery.

you should be able to, the lazy mods are just running around with their thumbs up their asses doing nothing about darkwraith trolls so i dont see why not.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Saying you want to gank pubbies with obnoxious super-optimised chaos zwei builds in minecraft isn't fooling anyone you loving ghouls

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Maybe if Jeff got off of his rear end and fixed the netcode that let the Blades of the Dark Moon enact justice but if we're spending three hours looking for one sinner then why bother?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Want to bring something to mod/admin attention. Early last night I was trying to make some jokes online, make new friends etc but a group of older women stopped me and I heard them saying ”slime of toad, sound of ribbits / this potion sends you back to gibbis!” as they stirred a large black pot. Couldn’t think of what to report them for but I’ve been filled with an overwhelming desire to vote threads “5” since it happened.

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!
what if we disguise witchcraft with oblique references to the hit WB show, Charmed?

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
i own a cult

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

kolby posted:

i own a cult

Are you open for new members?

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Goons Are Great posted:

are you gonna talk about ants a lot? we already have an ant guy

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

farming basilisks to destroy my posting foes

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Goons Are Great posted:

You know how Jews circumcise? Kolby's cult has a similar mandate, though it's just a little bit greater.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

ArfJason posted:

If you're not willing to engage in honorable no-Estus duels on the Debate & Discussion subforum with the other uchi users, then I don't even know why you'd bother with PvP on this dead forum

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Aug 25, 2020

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Please tell me more about these twink builds

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
more a forest hunter myself op

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
Trusty Koala:

No? Really? Then I have no qualms telling you. There's a fine stash of GoFundMe cash right down that hole! I found it first, but we're friends now! Go on, take a peak. It'll shimmer you blind! Heh heh heh...

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

just found out one of the mods had an alternate account she has been using to upvote her soapstone signs

E: dammit lmao

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

tao of lmao posted:

Occult subforum when?

secret rsf sub

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

large hands posted:

Trusty Koala:

No? Really? Then I have no qualms telling you. There's a fine stash of GoFundMe cash right down that hole! I found it first, but we're friends now! Go on, take a peak. It'll shimmer you blind! Heh heh heh...

Good day! You look reasonably sane!
What are you doing in TGRS?
Are you a Bigot or something?

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Bonaventure posted:

Good day! You look reasonably sane!
What are you doing in TGRS?
Are you a Bigot or something?

Lol

strong bird
May 12, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

just found out one of the mods had an alternate account she has been using to upvote her soapstone signs

E: dammit lmao

rofl

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
every age, it seems, is tainted by the greed of man...

fun hater fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Aug 25, 2020

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Hmmm. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm
Oho! It's you again. Did you happen to see the link to my patreon on the way here?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Someone just sounded the Dogwhistle of Awakening! *frampt growls the n word*

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Ok, so a common mistake I keep seeing people make on this forum is that when they level up they are putting points into the "search" stat and as far as anyone can tell it has no noticeable impact on the search functionality.

Another thing is that people get the "No Ads Sword" off of the Hellkite Wyvren and it's a bit of a noob trap, you'll find better ad blockers elsewhere for less effort.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

kolby posted:

are you gonna talk about ants a lot? we already have an ant guy

No worries that's just my alt. We need to talk about ants more in general.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
op i want you to know im gonna get a bunch of dragon eyes (i found a tutorial online) and after testing them on some cows i am gonna rock your loving world

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
What a strange night for a Patreon scam.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I think gravelording should be tolerated, though not encouraged.

Gravewalking, however, should be a bannable offense. Please report anyone you see wielding a newly forged ring of power to dominate orcs in the name of the bright lord.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

TheBigTwo
Mar 1, 2013
Mods all over the shop... You'll be one of them, sooner or later...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970