Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

and deleting the ladder. Any last words, before I press the "fast forward" button?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

dag dag :smith:

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Con Fragadilla!

old friend

You walk into a room. You see a lone fireplace, and several tables filling all but the space you're standing in. You turn to leave, but the door is gone. The fire is alight...

Zurtilik

I am ordered by The Master to put out the fire out but instead I choose to panic.

Goons Are Gifts

Again? Seriously?? Come on man there are only so many interactions available with the reaper! Alright let's do this, I'm going to ask him about those deadly farts but in telling you, it's not vanilla content.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

im gonna haunt the gently caress out of you old friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
DEAR GOD FORGIVE US FOR OUR SIMS!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Zurtilik

I made my Sims gay and the got a boner and thats how I realized I wasn't straight.

alnilam

nut posted:

dag dag :smith:

Zurtilik posted:

Con Fragadilla!

ty manifisto

Macnult

after losing my first child to our carpeted kitchen, and my last to military school after the rogue bookshelf incident, i couldn’t be happier escaping this godforsaken mcmansion

google THIS

The Sim flounders in the pool, its arms flailing in the cold water, trying to find an exit, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that Leon?

Ass-penny

Tell my wife I said "hello"

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Trying

its not about torturing sims, its about doing the cash cheat and making a gaudy house full of dodgy mods you dowloaded

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

The Sim flounders in the pool, its arms flailing in the cold water, trying to find an exit, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that Leon?

FutonForensic

man im hungry. got a hankerin to make a hundred grilled cheeses on the worst stove in the world in this doorless house

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yeah, I filled my house with swimming pools.

Yes, my sims will eventually drown and die.

But my graveyard out back?

It'll be filled with ghosts.

Don't judge me!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i clip thru the corner of the pool and my torso glitches from the ground to a table and back rapidly

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**jamming sim head-first down the garbage disposal** gently caress YOU! I DON'T CARE HOW AWFUL AND REALISTIC YOUR SCREAMS ARE! I **NEED** THIS ACHIEVEMENT!

FutonForensic

honey, you remember how you said that i needed to set some goals for myself? i decided that i'm going to set the world record for having my baby taken away by child protective services

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Giving my sim a plugged in toaster to jump into the tub with.

Zurtilik

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Giving my sim a plugged in toaster to jump into the tub with.

Which stuff pack has that option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's in the Día de Muertos bundle, which also includes the Paint chip Pack! with leaded paint for your Sim Kids to eat, Let's Go Asbestos! for a random chance at your Sims getting asbestosis, the Sims Smoking Xpac with persistent warning message and everyone's favorite, Backyard Sinkhole.

If you complete each one it unlocks the bonus ToasterCoaster, and if you duck at the right spot during the ride and avoid decapitation you get the 'Lectro Toaster toy.