Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
https://soundcloud.com/ayanami-reid/voiceover-post-mk-i-origins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
nobody into cum names huh

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
This is a weird sissy hypno SoundCloud

Khanstant
it's jut steam usernames being read in sequence, the hypno is coming from inside the house

Zurtilik

:ranbowdash:

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
ALL CONSUMING LORD OF CUM. Yeah im pretty sure ive prayed to them

more falafel please

forums poster

i remember this dude from tumblr (he posted on sa too iirc)

his friend would change his steam name to something usually cum related like multiple times a day, so if you looked at his username history it would just be this long list of cum jokes

so reid got the idea to pay a guy on fiverr to read as many of them as $5 would allow. he did a part 2 and 3 i think as well

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

FutonForensic

*changes name to something new*

no no. too bold. back to the 'dog fucker' well

Khanstant

more falafel please posted:

i remember this dude from tumblr (he posted on sa too iirc)

his friend would change his steam name to something usually cum related like multiple times a day, so if you looked at his username history it would just be this long list of cum jokes

so reid got the idea to pay a guy on fiverr to read as many of them as $5 would allow. he did a part 2 and 3 i think as well

yeah part 2 and 3 are on that soundcloud page. i had to harass him on steam because i couldnt find these dang audio files. thats exactly the story, but with some added lore some youtube punk tried to steal this content and asked for more and hes trying to get him copystriked bc gently caress stealing free poo poo for profit

Zurtilik

The internet has really become the worst frontier of human conquest.

Khanstant
*hands u un-diseased blanket but its v crusty idk y*

more falafel please

forums poster

every time this comes up I look at the SoundCloud and Reid has posted in the last few months and I can assume he's still alive, which is nice to know

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Is my stream name in the song

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

da_Mom_Respekter_83
Xx__LuvMyMum__xX
b@dd@$$_plumber
U_N_C_L_E_M_A_G_I_C

Khanstant

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

U_N_C_L_E_M_A_G_I_C

Spaced God

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I think about "Based Obama Cum Technique" a lot, tbqh

That person still updates their steam name daily. I think my favorite in recent memory was "Used Beanie Babies for War Crimes"

nut

I used to roll with Shame McMahon and Killswitch N-Gage

nut

kidz bop trap queen

more falafel please

forums poster

Spaced God posted:

I think about "Based Obama Cum Technique" a lot, tbqh

That person still updates their steam name daily. I think my favorite in recent memory was "Used Beanie Babies for War Crimes"

dragon plus swag equals swagon

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

PurpleB@n@n@

BridgetJonesFan97

xXx_DJ_Carl_xXx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

CondomTasteTester

[Faze]BonerPolice