Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratatozsk
Mar 6, 2007

Had we turned left instead, we may have encountered something like this...
Gewgaws of Gore
*Knick knack*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kind of want to buy the videogame rights to Gor and just go completely against all the themes of the setting and see if anyone ever notices

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Barudak posted:

Kind of want to buy the videogame rights to Gor and just go completely against all the themes of the setting and see if anyone ever notices
a gor game where you spend the vast majority of the game leading a slave uprising, deposing the magi, and inventing pants.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Rebel Blob posted:

I don't think the Covers of Gor are mined dry yet of ridiculous material.

Pretty sure she is eventually going to suffocate there. With the body hunched over you would have to press up to breathe and eventually exhaustion would kill you.

On closer inspection though her legs are tied so loosely she can pull them out of the ropes. The she just has to get those arm ropes to her shoulders and put her arms up and then she can stand on that platform underneath. I guess technically the hair would hold her up but that would break off pretty quick if it is all that is holding her up and he is probably going to get bored and let go at some point. There would probably be some chafing from the waist rope as she slid down and it went over the breasts. She is definitely losing the rag covering them too.

I just spent way too much time analyzing that image and it is past 4 in the morning. Good night.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Give a Man a Bone of Gor

*knick knack paddywhack*

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Xenocides posted:

Pretty sure she is eventually going to suffocate there. With the body hunched over you would have to press up to breathe and eventually exhaustion would kill you.

On closer inspection though her legs are tied so loosely she can pull them out of the ropes. The she just has to get those arm ropes to her shoulders and put her arms up and then she can stand on that platform underneath. I guess technically the hair would hold her up but that would break off pretty quick if it is all that is holding her up and he is probably going to get bored and let go at some point. There would probably be some chafing from the waist rope as she slid down and it went over the breasts. She is definitely losing the rag covering them too.

You make a good point, but on the other hand BOOBIES.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Yvershek posted:

You make a good point, but on the other hand BOOBIES.

I concede the point.

Beffer
Sep 25, 2007
Publishers of Gor

*cheap paperback*

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Serial Abusers of Gor
*lowtax*

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Chiropractors of Gor
*Ow my back*

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Croquet players of Gor
*Clack... Clack...*

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Necroposters of Gor

*it's back!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Malarkey of Gor

*Hey Jack*