Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac

4. Inquired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
7. White Castle

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
9. inflate

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
18. Enlightened

Ass-penny

1. rutabagas
2. dank
3. rip
4. inquired
5. Four Lokos
6. somnolent
7. White Castle
8. uppity
9. inflate
10. adjective
11. byobing
12. noun
13. squatting
14. fungal
15. fidget spinner
16. callipygian
17. fixins
18. enlightened

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 16:07 on May 19, 2021

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
11. byobing

Areola Grande

15. fidget spinner

nut

3. rip

Ventral EggSac

5. Four Lokos

Barking Gecko

14. fungal

Ass-penny

I've updated my previous post with the new words. Still looking for two adjectives and a noun. I hope I didn't go overboard with replacing words and turn the body text into unintelligible gibberish. Time will tell.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

8. uppity

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
12. Cowbell

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

10. unbearable

Ass-penny

From the 5th edition Monster Manual:

RUST MONSTER

Most rutabagas would rather face a squad of orcs than confront a single rust monster. These strange, normally dank creatures corrode ferrous metals, then rip up the rust they create. In doing so, they have inquired the armor, shields, and Four Lokos of countless adventurers.
A rust monster's body is covered in somnolent, lumpy armor, it's long tail ends in a bony White Castle, and two feathery antennae sprout from its uppity head.
Underground Scavengers
Rust monsters roam subterranean passages in search of ferrous metals such as iron, steel, adamantine, and mithral to consume. They inflate creatures not carrying such metals, but can become unbearable toward those bearing steel weapons and armor. A rust monster can smell its food at a distance, immediately byobing toward the scent's source to corrode and consume the object.
A rust monster doesn't care if the rust it consumes comes from a spike or a cowbell. Adventurers can distract the creature by squatting ferrous objects behind them.
Subterranean Wanderers
Rust monsters are rarely found in large numbers, preferring to hunt alone or in fungal groups. They meander along tunnels, moving from cave to figet spinner in their tireless search for ferrous metals to consume. Their wanderings often bring them into contact with other Underdark denizens that find them callipygian or unappetizing. Thus, rust monsters may be found in close proximity to other subterranean fixins. If they are well treated and well fed, they can also become enlightened companions or pets.

Ass-penny

I personally prefer my White Castle boneless.

rear end-penny posted:

Their wanderings often bring them into contact with other Underdark denizens that find them callipygian or unappetizing.

I had to dictionary.com callipygian when boisterous suggested it, it really makes me :stare: with how it landed in this line.

nut

subterranean fixins

Ass-penny

nut posted:

subterranean fixins

that was my nickname in high school

Barking Gecko

Adventurers can distract the creature by squatting ferrous objects behind them.
:hmmyes: Yes, I think that would certainly be distracting.

biosterous

rear end-penny posted:

Their wanderings often bring them into contact with other Underdark denizens that find them callipygian or unappetizing. Thus, rust monsters may be found in close proximity to other subterranean fixins. If they are well treated and well fed, they can also become enlightened companions or pets.

this whole section is incredible

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

I prefer skybound fixins but I'll take what I can get

Ass-penny

Hey friends! The OP is updated with I think all of the mad libs we've made! I am unsure why the bold BB tag seems to stop working about halfway through the OP? If anyone has ideas get at ya boi.

:siren:Also here's a list to bring us into late summer in the northern hemisphere.:siren:

1. Adjective
2. Nationality (plural)
3. Noun
4. Adjective
5. Noun
6. Noun
7. Plural Noun
8. Plural Noun
9. A Town
10. Adjective
11. Plural Noun
12. Adjective

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
1. lugubrious

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

9. Animal Crossing

Barking Gecko

2. Canadians

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

7. Brigadoons

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
4. beefy

Ass-penny

3. Noun
5. Noun
6. Noun
8. Plural noun
10. Adjective
11. Plural noun
12. Adjective

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

3. Beans

Barking Gecko

10. dank

pseudorandom

5. A fruit smoothie

biosterous

11. concotions

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

6. pud

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

11. concotions

sorry not to be a poo poo, is this supposed to be concoctions?

I've slotted that word and now we just have a plural noun and an adjective

Areola Grande

8. knickers

Areola Grande

10. questionable

Areola Grande

:munch:

Ass-penny

So I did advise in the OP to avoid doing what you just did AG, so that more people can participate but I found another ML book to use so I'll allow it this time.

CHARLEMAGNE
Charlemagne was the lugubrious king of the Franks and Canadians. In 800 AD he was crowned Emperor of the Holy Roman beans by Pope Leo the Third. He was born in 742. His father was Pepin the Beefy and his grandfather was Charles the Fruit Smoothie. Charlemagne converted thousands of Saxons, who were pud worshipers, to Christianity. He converted them by cutting off their brigadoons and setting fire to their knickers. In 778 he invaded Spain but was defeated by the Moors at Animal Crossing. Charlemagne was uneducated but he had great respect for education and established many dank schools. And he was known for the justice of his concoctions and his kindness to questionable people.

Areola Grande

pud worshippers are the worst imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

[quote="rear end-penny" post="517165300"]
So I did advise in the OP to avoid doing what you just did AG, so that more people can participate but I found another ML book to use so I'll allow it this time.

I got greedy and impatient but I've learned my lesson